Do girls crotch watch?

like guys do, look for penis bulges or outline of a hard on check out his back pockets look at his butt, what do you like

Most Helpful Girl

• Two words...

Heck yeah...

• thanks glad you like to look too :0

• yeah I try to keep my abs and legs in good shape and tan in my speedo

• Then you probably get checked out, lol.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• i don't do this

• sometimes I look to see if there is a bulge, makes me wonder how big it is haha

• It's bigger when you're looking.

• Just meant that knowing that girls are looking usually arouses guys.

• thats cool you like to look, sometimes I wear streachy lowrise jeans with out under wear and show my shape

• No I usually don't look there not at first anyways I look at the whole body then work my way down otherwise ya no.

• i'm more of an ass watcher :P I love a nice ass on a guy.

• I don't... that area isn't what attracts me (at first...of course when you're getting busy, that's a different story) ; )

I'm an Arm, Chest, Back, and Hands girl ; ) Hell...I'd even take a guy with two toothpick legs as long as his upperbody is hot! Hmmm so sexy!

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 5

• yes, and they're a lot better at it too.

• I know they do for a fact! My best girl friend told me about one she saw in shorts while on break in the library for no reason. I asked if she had checked mine out and she said oh yeah every once in a while! So yeah they look! Its OK because I look at her butt everyonce in a while too so there should be no problem lol.

• I'm an avid people watcher. I've watched women and where their eyes look. It's very clear that 90% of women look at the crotch, though most of them lie about it.

• If you're wearing a banana hammock or something similar. It's just out there.

• Yea sometimes I do, hope you don't mind lookin

• I'll pass.

• Good question.