Is it necessary for guys to masturbate every day? Why?

I just need to know about this! My boyfriend was telling me that he needs to masturbate everyday (if we don't have sex). If he doesn't, his orgasm is... Show More

• Vote A Yes, it's necessary.
  • Vote B No, it is not necessary.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's different for everyone, girls and guys. you should try to watch the Seinfeld episode where they have a competition to see who can go the longest without masturbating. But yeah as I said, its different for everyone, some guys can't sleep without doing it, or don't sleep as well. plus I think that guys have it tougher as first of all, all of our parts are on the outside and you never know how they will react. our private parts do a lot of weird things and could lead to getting excited, plus if a guy is relaxed he may be more susceptible to the urge. and some guys use it as a way to relax and calm down. yes it can build up, that is why guys have wet dreams if they don't release on their own