Is it necessary for guys to masturbate every day? Why?

I just need to know about this! My boyfriend was telling me that he needs to masturbate everyday (if we don't have sex). If he doesn't, his orgasm is "plentiful." lmao. I'm not sure what he really means by that. If you don't masturbate for a few days is there more come than normal? Is it really necessary to masturbate daily? Why?

I just want to understand what he means. lol. And I'm too shy to ask something this dumb.

• Vote A Yes, it's necessary.
  • Vote B No, it is not necessary.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's different for everyone, girls and guys. you should try to watch the Seinfeld episode where they have a competition to see who can go the longest without masturbating. But yeah as I said, its different for everyone, some guys can't sleep without doing it, or don't sleep as well. plus I think that guys have it tougher as first of all, all of our parts are on the outside and you never know how they will react. our private parts do a lot of weird things and could lead to getting excited, plus if a guy is relaxed he may be more susceptible to the urge. and some guys use it as a way to relax and calm down. yes it can build up, that is why guys have wet dreams if they don't release on their own