My boyfriend won't let me give him a blowjob?

So here's the story. Me and my boyfriend have been dating 6 months now. The other day I thought we should take our relationship farther so I let him... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm I can't imagine why not. What is very confusing is that he thinks it degrading. How? Why?

I assume that you have seen his penis. Is it circumcised?That could be why if it is not. He may be embarrassed. Size? Untrimmed pubes? Maybe he thinks that he may "finish" to fast."

I know that you don't want to ruin the "mood" but simply ask him how is it degrading? This is what guy & girls do.

I think that it is smart for you to want to remain a virgin. Do not let anyone pressure you. You know him better than I but I don't like this he is going to give you oral & he is not taking NO for an answer. What happens when it or if it ever comes to the next step & he gives you that line?

You are in charge! Only when YOU are ready for that.

• Sorry I took long to write back I was waiting to see if he would let me. still no. I don't know why he thinks its degrading but he is circumcised and has a nice size. he also shaves so that's good and he lets me give him hand jobs so I know he doesn't finish fast. he doesn't tell me y he just says its degrading and I don't understand.

Oh and the thing about him not taking no for an answer isn't a problem. he means he's not gonna stop because I feel bad. he will stop if I really do want him to.

• Show Older
    • Well I think that at this point you have to respect his wishes. He is trying not to be selfish about this and be respectful of your relationship. He feels very strongly about this and it is kind of nice to know that he is thinking of you & your relationship first.

If this is something that you really want to try or do wait a while and then try again saying that you want to move to the next level. Be careful in the future he may want more saying the same thing back to you.

• Ok. thank you for trying to figure it out for me.