• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys think about sex a lot?

Perhaps this explains why some guys think of sex a lot. Women seem to think that a guy can be instantly hard in a matter of seconds. Just because it might have happened once (due to the conditions at the time) doesn't mean it can happen like a switch.This fallacy has gone on for a long time and guys are starting to think that they should get hard instantly as well. The more we worry about not getting a stiffy, the higher the chance it won't. Most women go on a feeling instead of planning and thus might ask for sex on a moment's notice. If we know (or feel that we know) we won't get any action, we relieve the pressure. After all, blue balls is real and it hurts. Plus it takes the edge off. Women seem to have fun teasing a guy giving him false signals. I don't really feel any remorse for someone who teases a dog and then is bitten. A guy needs some time to get into the mood and everything for sex. Since we don't have the luxury of being informed, we must think about sex often and be prepared. As the army motto goes, hurry up and wait. This also explains the short session. Don't blame him for you being that great that he couldn't last. Pat yourself on the back and slightly scratch his back as he drifts off in his euphoric slumber.What do you think about them apples?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Women seem to think that a guy can be instantly hard in a matter of seconds. "I know! Even experienced women think that. Amazing.

What Girls Said 1

• since some girls seem to not even be able to find their sexual parts (not to be mean, it takes some exploring) and guy's are right there and changing and stuff, I'd say he's going to think about it more.and btw, he could have had her satisfied well before it got to that point. she's still wide awake, patting and scratching.

• I didn't want to complicate the question because I might lose some people that way. Foreplay works wonders ;)

What Guys Said 0