What are some sexy things I could do to turn my boyfriend on?

What are some Sexy things I could do to turn my Boyfriend on?

Thanks =]

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Have you considered showing some skin? taking off your clothes? Rubbing his dick?

lol

Guys are pretty simple and pretty easy to turn on. I think you already know the answer to this question. As for more specific things... well you know him better than anyone here does. Why not just ask him?

What Guys Said 2

• Start with a strip tease

and then a naked lap dance

then rub the d***k while sitting in his legs

• 1-strip tease

2-lapdance

3-spoon

4-lay next to him will watching movie or something and grab his balls

5-ask him to help you take your bra off

6-shower together

7-walk in the room naked and be like ime horny baby

8- talk dirty

What Girls Said 1

• I like to randomly flash my boyfriend for 1 second when he's not expecting it. Like if I am tring on something at the mall I'll be like hey what's your opinion on this? and flash my tits and start laughing or dive with my tits hanging out of my shirt and be like oops my boobies fell out haha and it drives him crazy

• Well, my finace loves it when I massage his neck, shoulders, torso & private parts. I sometimes use pre-heated oil and in others I lotion . It works very well; not to mention that I myself get turned on feeling my hands and figners all over his body.