So I don't like deep throating.

i mean, of course who really does, but whenever I go down on a guy I guess his reflex is to shove his dick in my throat. whenever I gag that like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can stop your gag reflex with practice, that's about all there is. It just takes getting used to. Your body's impulse it to cough out the foreign object entering your throat, it's a survival mechanism. With practice you can learn to relax those muscles and not gag. Not everyone can do it and it's not easy, but I've known girls who can in fact do it.

• The secret to mastering deep throat is just to relax.

I used to be a bulimic so I had a BAD gag reflex and yes, a couple times I ralphed either on him (which was hilarious and embarrassing) or in the trash can.

Just relax, practice with a hot dog if you have to, or a cotton swab, eventually you'll get used to having something poking your throat, and your gag reflex will reduce.