So I don't like deep throating.

i mean, of course who really does, but whenever I go down on a guy I guess his reflex is to shove his dick in my throat. whenever I gag that like freaks me out and I get all..i don't even know how to explain it. I think I have a pretty strong gag reflex is there anything I can do to stop that ..or stop him from making me gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can stop your gag reflex with practice, that's about all there is. It just takes getting used to. Your body's impulse it to cough out the foreign object entering your throat, it's a survival mechanism. With practice you can learn to relax those muscles and not gag. Not everyone can do it and it's not easy, but I've known girls who can in fact do it.

• Report

The secret to mastering deep throat is just to relax.

I used to be a bulimic so I had a BAD gag reflex and yes, a couple times I ralphed either on him (which was hilarious and embarrassing) or in the trash can.

Just relax, practice with a hot dog if you have to, or a cotton swab, eventually you'll get used to having something poking your throat, and your gag reflex will reduce.