I can't pleasure myself...

at all. I don't really have any desire to masturbate but I've tried it before. When I finger myself I get nothing out of it whatsoever, I just get... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel like I could be breaking some kind of a rule for answering this as you're not 18 but it's better than you running out to have sex...

The pleasure from masturbating comes from stimulating the clitoris (you can google this if you're not sure what this is). Instead of trying to insert your finger or other items into your vagina try rubbing your clit very gently. You can experiment with water pressure or a small vibrator (trojan touch is great) but your finger works just as well. Once you figure out your spot and how fast, hard etc. it will get easier and much more enjoyable & everyone is different so there's no formula to share.

I know it's confusing because sex is enjoyable (so you've heard) and it utilizes the vaginal canal but that has more to do with the g-spot. Some positions will stimulate the clitoris as well but if not I will sometimes stimulate my clit with my hand even while having sex.

I guess this is based purely off my own experiences but that's how I do it! Have fun...