What's good girth?

OK ladies, I keep hearing women say that it isn't the length as much as a guy's girth that matters. However, what's considered good girth? Like a the size of a quarter, size of a toilet paper tube, just big enough to get your hand around, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• The toilet paper test is a favorite of mine, especially if I find that a guy has exaggerated his size. If he easily fits in the tube when he is hard, he has a skinny penis. If it doesn't fit, he is extra thick. If it just fits in, he is average.

If it fits loosely, I like to check his length with it too. If the head doesn't poke out of the tube, he has a tiny penis as well as a skinny one. Like I said, I only do this to guys that tell me they are hung and then I find out later they were lying to me. Remember boys, honesty is the best policy in these matters. Most girls don't need you to be a porn star. If you have a lil' one, just spend more time on us before you do the deed. ;>

• I think the only people who put 3 thumbs down are the ones that don't fit.

I on the other hand don't fit width wise, and I know my head would be stickin out.

• So foreplay is more important if you have a smaller penis?

• i member being able to fit my penis in the the toilet paper tube about the age 14 15. now I can only get part of my head in there.

Most Helpful Guy

• From experience I can tell they prefer thicker penises. Like you said, girth seems to be more important to them than length. Mine is not that long, is not short either, just average, but it's quite thick and most the girls I've been with have complemented me on the girth. I'm not sure what their IDEAL girth is in terms of inches but one girl once told me something like not less than the space that is formed with the tip of the index finger and the thumb touching each other.