• Ask
  • myTake

Why is my vagina always wet ???

ok I know you wanna laugh but I hav to know . . ok so it doestnt smell bad or anything and its a clearish-white color . so it doesn't look... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• This does NOT mean you're horny all the time. It's called discharge, and it's your body cleaning itself out. Some girls get more than others and it changes depending on your menstrual cycle and age. I started getting this at age 9. The only two parts of the body that self-clean are the eye and the vagina. So basically that fluid is like soapy dishwater or something...its just the residue of dirt that has built up and it has cleaned you out. If you were horny all the time, you would FEEL that way. It has nothing to do with your personality or sex drive, only physiology.

• Haha thanks for giving the only logical answer.

• No problem! =)

• Wow, does it ever stop?

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• it's discharge.it's natural for young women in their teens/early twenties.

• your just mad horny... maybe you should start masturbating if you don't already.

• Its the glucose (sugar) in your body try not eating so many sweets or breads and try drinking more fluids maybe cranberry juice

• just a little horny is all, I have the same "problem"

What They Said On Facebook