What are your thoughts on inter-family sexual relations ?

Mother-Son Father-daughter Grandmother-grandson Siblings.. There are tons of stories about each of the above having sexual relationships together and being in love with each other.. What are your thoughts on this issue? Is this normal ? Do you think it is part of the "human freedom" concept?... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like your poll. Is it normal or abnormal? I'm not a psychologist, I don't know sh*t about that.

But I approve of it, greatly. I actually convinced a brother and sister to get together, and they're now fairly happy together. I've known a lot of people in incestuous relationships, too, and countless numbers of people who've had sexual experiences. It's cool, to me. I think it's very romantic =] And I've known people not only from my very small country, but from all over the world, so it's a global thing, my country isn't weird.

My mother has the same viewpoint as me, though we're not given to incest.

• Just what I was thinking!

• Show Older
    • you.. convinced your brother and sister to get together? Interesting lol. Whatever.

• No no, A brother and sister, a friend of mine had romantic feelings for her brother and I encouraged it. And now they're together, is what I meant.