What are your thoughts on inter-family sexual relations ?

Mother-Son Father-daughter Grandmother-grandson Siblings.. There are tons of stories about each of the above having sexual relationships... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't like your poll. Is it normal or abnormal? I'm not a psychologist, I don't know sh*t about that.

But I approve of it, greatly. I actually convinced a brother and sister to get together, and they're now fairly happy together. I've known a lot of people in incestuous relationships, too, and countless numbers of people who've had sexual experiences. It's cool, to me. I think it's very romantic =] And I've known people not only from my very small country, but from all over the world, so it's a global thing, my country isn't weird.

My mother has the same viewpoint as me, though we're not given to incest.

• Just what I was thinking!

• Show Older
    • you.. convinced your brother and sister to get together? Interesting lol. Whatever.

• No no, A brother and sister, a friend of mine had romantic feelings for her brother and I encouraged it. And now they're together, is what I meant.