• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend forced me to have sex, is it ok?

I've been dating him for 5 months, and we've been sexually active for that time, what happens is I can't last have sex for long, so we usually stop... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's unfair to him. Does he even know why you have to stop?

• I think he does, because I come, and I breathe harder... and all that jazz. But then I just tell him to get off me, and I tell him I want to rest, but I end up sleeping.

• Show Older
    • Ok I''ll try that. :) Thanks.

• :)

What Guys Said 4

• no he was just fustrated because he didn't come, don't worry about it

• Thanks. :) I was kinda worried.

• girls over analyze everything lol

• (a) started doing it with no permission? if you didn't say "no" or "stop" then where's the issue? literally LAST NIGHT a girl told me "asking permission is the biggest turn off in the world". it sounds like he was trying to go for round two, you weren't into it and after he got the picture he stopped. it doesn't sound like he "forced you" at all. if you had told him to stop I would agree that he was very, very wrong, but as you never verbalized your feelingsI just don't see where you can fault him. (b) he should have dumped you a long time ago. why in the world could you possibly not have sex for another minute or two after having an orgasm? that's f***ed up right there and you really sound like a terrible person. I just wish we could hear HIS side of the story.

• Yeah, but forcing when she doesn't feel like it, is borderline rape."hey wanna go at it again?" is better than "may I ask for your permission for round 2?"

• I just don't see where he "forced" her. they are in a relationship with a consistent sexual component, he initiated another sexual interaction. she wasn't responsive, he stopped.where is force involved in any of that?oh, and let me get back to you when "hey wanna go at it again" works on any girl in the history of the earth

• It isn't necessary that I get my cookie. It is generally a 3-1 or 4-1 ratio, hers to mine. You two need better communication. If you are upset about it, talk to the source.

• Am not upset, because I kinda understand... It's kinda frustrating when you try to come and you don't because your girlfriend's too full of sh*t. I just want to understand if it is OK, as in normal, and if it means he doesn't like me.

• Even I get days where I won't get a cookie no matter how hard I go at it. No worries.

• That's not cool. You should have pushed him off and shown him the door right there.

• TOTALLY!

• The door? I was at his house, but he didn't stay long on top of me, he didn't come, he just did it for a while, I guess he got pissed off since I wasn't responding and he just stopped, and we started arguing.

• That's what makes being prone to abuse so insidious (speaking from personal experience here). You are more likely to just merely accept completely unacceptable situations, without thinking that you deserve better. Over time, those situations grow worse and worse, until your reality is so distorted you wonder how the hell you got there. Don't let this happen. Dump his ass.

What Girls Said 7

• That isn't good at all, but you didn't stop him either. So you were both wrong, he shouldn't have made you keep going and you shouldn't have just let him

• If you weren't OK with it and he didn't stop then of course it wasn't OK. I hope you talk to him about that but I don't think its necessary to just dump him.

• NO. This is not okay. Absolutely not. Your boyfriend sucks if he can't respect you when you say no. Kick his butt to the curb and go find a guy who will be excited to have as much as you're willing to give.

• THAT IS NOT OKAY! AT ALL! DUMP HIM RIGHT NOW!

• I don't care of he's a stranger, a boyfriend, or your husband. The minute you say no and he keeps going, it's rape. This is jacked up and you need to dump his butt asap, because next time he may not stop. Also please talk to someone about what happened, otherwise it may haunt you for quite some time to come.

• What he did isn't OK, but it's not his fault if you didn't say stop or no.It's a bit unfair that you've been orgasming and he hasn't felt sh*t, when I'm done but my boyfriend isn't I don't just f*** off, you have to keep going until he cums to.

• Yep I agree with you... I shouldn't just be leaving him like that!

• Show Older
    • Ouch!

• The truth hurts huh.. :/