Do religious guys masturbate? someone told me theyre not allowed to?~?

i heard in religions like christianity, islam and judaism, boys are not allowed to masturbate according to the respective bible, is that true?

how do you survive without masturbating? I'm sure most modern guys break the rules, no one is perfect in religion, but what about the really religious guys, like orthodox? how do they survive?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's lucky, everybody pretends he isn't doing it, and life proceeds normally.

If he's unlucky, they guilt-trip him, punsh him, threaten him with hell, and damage his sexual development however they can. He'll grow up sexually dysfunctional, with a personality scar or two.

Luckily, these communites REALLY repress female sexuality, so nobody knows the raw deal they're getting unless they have regular contact outside the community.

P.S.: It's part of why people in conservative religious communites tend to marry very young.

P.P.S.: It's also part of why such communities tend to isolate themselves, so that the barbarians don't spoil the men and plunder the women.

3|4