I've never given a blow job - what do I do!?! nor have a kissed someone. I'm so unexperienced...tips anyone?

so I'm gonna kiss my boyfriend soon and give a bj but what do I do? any tips at all? what do guys like better sex or bj?

Most Helpful Opinion

• you need to keep switching it up to vary the stimulation. a key thing is also how you act in general. you need to be enthusiastically into it and acting like you are loving it. many girls go into this quite ashamed kind of mode when they go to give head. you need to act like you are really into it, look up at his eyes a lot, get sloppy and just go with it. make the mmmmmmm sound, like you love the taste of it.

swirl your tongue around the head of the penis. lick his balls while you jerk him off. rub the head of his **** on your lips without putting it in your mouth. put the head in and out of your mouth but not very far, just past the lips. keep your lips tight around the head and go in and out a little like you are sucking on a lollipop, but don't actually suck too hard. sometimes it is nice to see you only taking healf the head in. we like to see your lips wrapped around it and still see some of the head. it is really nice if you are doing the lollipop thing while looking innocently up at us. we like it when you act like you need to suck our penis or you won't be happy. rub his penis head on the inside of your cheek sometimes.

by the way it is way better if we are standing up or sitting in a chair and you are on your knees, it is just a hotter situation and we can see everything.

here is the real kicker, master this and he will be in heaven: when you are sucking it pull it out every once in a while, look up at your man in his eyes and slap his penis against your extended tongue a bunch of times and then rub his **** quickly all over your tongue but keep your tongue extended and steady and move the **** to make it rub on your tongue, all the while still staring him in the eyes. don't be afraid to get sloppy and dirty about it, we like that. some girls get alll nervous and think that they have to do it some specific way, but generally we want you to lose yourself in it and just be enthusiastic and sloppy about it. we love the fact that you are getting so close and personal with our penis and happily rubbing it all over you tongue, lips and even face. slapping and rubbing it on your breasts now and again is always nice too while you take a little break from sucking.

it sounds kind of perverted, but one of the great things about getting head is that the girl is looking sweet and innocent and she can barely take our big throbbing penis in her mouth but she is trying and getting it rubbed all over her. we like that you are taking a kind of submissive position to us, getting down on your knees and working hard just to make us feel great. for me the best part is watching her do all those nasty sloppy things with my penis.

oh, also grip his balls when you are doing it and make sure to give them a little attention to.