How to have sex in a movie theater? Without getting caught

How to have sex in a movie theater? Without getting caught Question says it all.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You might find it even more exciting if you do get caught if it's excitement you're looking for. lol! I could fine a lot better places and times to have sex besides at the theater. But you know what? You should place more importance to having sex than you do. Someday you may wake up and find yourself not even being able to get an erection when you want and need one. Because what goes around comes around. But if you're dying to know how to not get caught, then ALLSONN gave you a very good answer.

What Girls Said 7

• you have to go in the middle of the day when no one is gonna b there, and wait to start having sex until like the middle of the movie so that no one comes in and sees you

• you could go on top of the platform and BE the movie itself. that's what I plan to do.

• It's pretty easy. And amazingly fun, especially if thrills turn you on. You just have to be really quiet. Nowadays, it's hard to find a theatre where it gets that dark, but it's deff possible. You need to make sure you and you partner can move easily and you also need to keep in mind that your clothes have to stay on. So the best clothing choice for a guy would typically be jeans and no boxers and for a girl a skirt with either nothing under it or a very thin thong as other garments can cause a problem. You also need to make sure that you can be comfortable while sitting in the theatre seat. Because you don't want to move a lot, or you will get caught. Last you need to make sure that there's not really a mess left behind and that you clean each other off afterwards. Not that the two of you are walking out of the theatre and there's come dripping down her leg. =phope this helps. =]

• its really quite easy... pick a movie were you know no body would be there or like rarely. and like go during like super late at night or during the day where you know their won't be anyone at all. sit in the last row or the corners. the girl wears the skirt without the underwear or you can wear a thong but its kinda hard with underwear... any who, the guy wears boxers and then anything you want that's easy access to your you know... then the girl just sits on top of you and you know what to do xP I haven't gotten caught... we did it like twice in the movie theater... oh and remember always have protection :P

• how bout you just don't do it in a movie theatre, good idea? I think soit doesn't matter what movie ur seeing its gross and disrespectful to otherscommon sense buddy

• Hey no need to get all freaky with the cuss wordsi did nothing to youand like he's gonna GO TO A MOVIE |THEATRE w/o any peoplejeez does anyone have class anymore?not saying I do but in a movie theatre? that sure doesn't seem right

• I think this alisonn person is fake tbh I mean really ...... is that your nature alisonn ? I mean well grow upand when is there nobody in a movie theater and why is it awesome to have sex in a movie theater and what's wrong with saying sex rather then f..k ,

• i would sit in the back and sit on his lap. that takes care of everything. you can fill in the details.

• Sit in the back of the theater in mid day when not many people will be there, she wears a skirt you wear something like sweat pants and she sits on you... :) been there done that :p

What Guys Said 9

• Back row. Him, sweats. You, skirt.Pick a film no one wants to see. Foreign film matinees are perfect.

• Throw a coat over your lap and have your boy or girl friend jack you off. If you time it right, no one will even notice.

• You know a lot of theaters these days have infra-red cameras. You are likely to be caught.

• Very front row in a move that nobody cares to see. My local theater has seats where the arms fold up out of the way. Just lie down on the seats and do what you please. NOTE: This works only in a theater with old standard seating (moderately flat angle). If its one of the swanky types with stadium seating, the people in back can still see you so pay attention to the chair height. I got it on with a chick during "Meteor Man" staring Robert Townsend . There was only 3 other peeps in the theater around 1~2ish in the afternoon. Good luck.

• lol um ahh highest point to the corner but you both have to be silent but if its a movie theature were there's a family bathroom go in there and do it

• I've gotten away with doing this with my girlfriend a few times. But we almost got in trouble the last time we tried. After a random chat with a friend who works in a movie theater I found out that most theaters have night vision cameras in their theaters to prevent this exact thing from happening. So to all of you out there I say go for it because the thrill is awesome, but be careful because you can get in trouble.

• she can sit in ur lap and cover her with something.and the problem is that she might moan and stuff and its hard to control.

• Don't do it. That is filthy. Would you want to sit in a movie seat with sex juices on it? Just gross. I hope you get caught if you try and fined for lewd acts in public. What is the penalty for that, by the way?

• Embarassment and awkwardness

• the best bet is go to a mid day movie and about 20 mins in if there is enough room have one kneel down on the floor and blow the other and than switch places afterwards so you both get to give and receive