Girls watching guys masturbate?

i know watching girls touch themselves is hot, do girls feel the same about watching boys do it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's incredibly hot when my partner takes my hand, wraps it around his dick and sort of has me masturbate him but not exactly.

I do get off watching him masturbate, but I think he mostly likes me rubbing his dick for him, lol, less carpal tunnel (he's a computer programmer, lol, geeks!) on his end.

I sometimes watch amateur videos of guys jacking off, only because I like watching it.

I don't know why, but it's a turn on for me.

• Great answer lol

• Wait a minute...he programs AND has a partner...something's not right here.

• XD

Geeks can laid hotties.

I'm one of those "36, 24, 36" girls. I did modeling once. Once, get word there, XD. (and not plus size)

I don't know how he managed to do it either...

Probably because I'm a geek myself...

What Girls Said 20

• NO.

that's just weird...

• I actually enjoy it, but that doesn't mean all girls do.

• to be honest, I don't. I guess I'm rather selfish. I'd rather a guy focus on me lol ^_^

• are you kidding? I love it its a big turn on for me if the man I'm with starts to jerk off means I can do the same and we both get turned on watching each other!

• i love watching a guy masturbate, especially if he's comfortable enough just to relax and really let loose. I enjoy seeing the pleasure on my boys face and it also lets me know what I can do for him to make him reach that level again.

More from Girls
15

What Guys Said 3

• When my (now ex) girlfriend and I started going out, she said she had never seen a guy masturbate, not even in porn. (This was in the days of dialup). When it eventually came time for me to demonstrate, I got stage fright. It wasn't that I couldn't... ahem.. arise to the occasion, but it's just that I got so nervours that I kept loosing time, retracting too far (uncut) and I even managed to hit myself in the balls.

Made me so angry. I'd been practising for this event for years and now in the moment of glory I screw it all up. Luckily, sex was far less complicated.

• Nice question, I do think it's kind of boring, but it seems some girls like it.

• For the girls who enjoy it, there's a site for that: chatroulette.com