How often do women get horny?

Like every day or just once in awhile and what triggers it normally? And do you find yourself more or less horny while being in a relationship and getting sex regularly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm horny on a daily - but don't have to have sex daily but would prefer it on a daily. And I think that I want sex more when I'm not in a relationship then when I am. Overall, the drive is the same in or out of a relationship, it just different knowing you can have sex when ever and you're comfortable with the person

Triggers:

-The thought of my guys touch or smell

-When I know my guy is working on hard on something

-How it was done the last time and wanting to do it again

-Things that he has done for me or said to me

-The look in his eye

-just him over all; some of the above just outweigh the others at different times

• What do you mean is working hard on something? and what do you mean when you say the things he has done for you-like romantic gestures and gifts?

• Working hard = Like his job, promotions, things that he achieved personally ...etc.

Things that he has done as in = taking time out of his life to be my companion. Like if he comes over and I'm cleaning or cooking; he helps out. Uhmm, or if he sees my grass needs to cut he does it. Romantic gestures and gifts are nice but not everything in a relationship.

What Girls Said 12

• I never feel horny out of the blue .. I have to be stimulated by my boyfriend. However, I do find myself in the mood sometimes, not horny, but in the mood for cuddling and making out .. and that happens every day , unless I have some depressing problems, study or too busy.

• When I was single I would probably be horny every night. However now that I'm in a relationship the only times I'm horny is when we fool around or dirty text.

• usually every day at some point but lately iv'e been horny like all the time . Not sure why but I just am lol . it's weird tho cause then I go tanning is usually when I'm the horniest like I just with my boyfriend was their to help me out lol

• Depends on how attractive they find the guy they are with or wanna be with, id say almost every day but it really depends I go through phases of I want it like three times in one day and sometimes I want it like once and sometimes I just don't want to. Wer not like guys we aren't horny all the time because our hormones change literally all day every day

• For me, every day. More horny when I'm in a good relationship because I'm always thinking about the next time I'll get it, hopefully later that day or night.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 1

• Can a female do month with out having while they in a relationship