How often do women get horny?

Like every day or just once in awhile and what triggers it normally? And do you find yourself more or less horny while being in a relationship and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm horny on a daily - but don't have to have sex daily but would prefer it on a daily. And I think that I want sex more when I'm not in a relationship then when I am. Overall, the drive is the same in or out of a relationship, it just different knowing you can have sex when ever and you're comfortable with the person

Triggers:

-The thought of my guys touch or smell

-When I know my guy is working on hard on something

-How it was done the last time and wanting to do it again

-Things that he has done for me or said to me

-The look in his eye

-just him over all; some of the above just outweigh the others at different times

• What do you mean is working hard on something? and what do you mean when you say the things he has done for you-like romantic gestures and gifts?

• Working hard = Like his job, promotions, things that he achieved personally ...etc.

Things that he has done as in = taking time out of his life to be my companion. Like if he comes over and I'm cleaning or cooking; he helps out. Uhmm, or if he sees my grass needs to cut he does it. Romantic gestures and gifts are nice but not everything in a relationship.