• Ask
  • myTake

Bare or landing strip or low trimmed bush?

which do you prefer and why? and for those who choose landing strip doesn't it bother your nose or fingers when eating p**** or playing with it?... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• low trimmed bush is really hot, looks sexy on a girl it doesn't really get in the way, i love how it feels tho, I love putting my hands through her trimmed hairs while eating her out.

• nice lol =) but you like bare as well?

• yea I like bare as well :) wanna show me? :) lol

What Guys Said 16

• You need only to cut pubic hair short. This is fine enough for cunnilingus.

• bare, its cleaner and looks better to me. I'm bare and love the feeling of skin on skin during play time.

• I think bare is the best in every way.

• All I have to say here is that no one likes pubes in their teeth, so I don't mind if a girl has a bush, but if she does, she better not expect me to go down on her

• Bare

• bare is the best cause then a guy can get in there without getting cut or grazed in the face lol

• exactly what I'm thinking and I know lol

• Any of the three you listed. None are overdone (or overgrown lol) and I think hair or none looks fine.

• yea I know but it's the feeling lol

• Show Older
    • bare feels awesome on my fingers <3

• Then shave away

• bare is the best!

• Bare is great to eat, but the landing strip looks better

• depends on the girl, some look good shaved. some look good with a huge bush ect

• I like this answer..reflects the fact that we all have different tolerances...because...the more I hear that "shaved is what is offered and that is what I will be lucky to accept", the more I am determined that I would never deal with baby buttass bare...(:

• bare.

• The less hair that's there means the more I will want to lick and play with it. The effort is definitely appreciated and rewarded when it comes to clearing the undergrowth.

• Bush. Bare is just weird

• define bush

• hair on the pubic mound

• Eh? I love pushing my nose through soft, natural curls...if you want to clear the hair down by the lips...*shrugs*...some of these guys are evidently so uncoordinated that they don't know how to part hair...oh well...their coordination will improve with age...No Bare For Me Thank You Very Much...(:

• how old are you? just curious =) ...and well I hope most men are coordinated...but I like being low trimmed when I am single and bare when I am in a relationship cause that's when I'll let a guy who has to be my boyfriend touch me etc :$

• My favorites in order:1) Bush2) Trimmed bush3) Landing strip4) Bare

• why is bush #1?

• Show Older
    • how old are you? cause if you are young then your the very few that like bush..but I do think it's coool , your preference =) but I like being bare, it feels nice for me to play with O:)

• 22

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!