• Ask
  • myTake

Bare or landing strip or low trimmed bush?

which do you prefer and why?and for those who choose landing strip doesn't it bother your nose or fingers when eating p**** or playing with it? and for those who like a low trimmed bush doesn't it bother your tongue and lips when eating a girl's p****?I go bare Because I think it'll be better for the guy to suck and play with

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• low trimmed bush is really hot, looks sexy on a girl it doesn't really get in the way, i love how it feels tho, I love putting my hands through her trimmed hairs while eating her out.

• nice lol =) but you like bare as well?

• yea I like bare as well :) wanna show me? :) lol

What Guys Said 15

• You need only to cut pubic hair short. This is fine enough for cunnilingus.

• bare, its cleaner and looks better to me. I'm bare and love the feeling of skin on skin during play time.

• I think bare is the best in every way.

• All I have to say here is that no one likes pubes in their teeth, so I don't mind if a girl has a bush, but if she does, she better not expect me to go down on her

• Bare

• bare is the best cause then a guy can get in there without getting cut or grazed in the face lol

• exactly what I'm thinking and I know lol

• Any of the three you listed. None are overdone (or overgrown lol) and I think hair or none looks fine.

• yea I know but it's the feeling lol

• Show Older
    • bare feels awesome on my fingers <3

• Then shave away

• bare is the best!

• Bare is great to eat, but the landing strip looks better

• depends on the girl, some look good shaved. some look good with a huge bush ect

• I like this answer..reflects the fact that we all have different tolerances...because...the more I hear that "shaved is what is offered and that is what I will be lucky to accept", the more I am determined that I would never deal with baby buttass bare...(:

• bare.

• The less hair that's there means the more I will want to lick and play with it. The effort is definitely appreciated and rewarded when it comes to clearing the undergrowth.

• Bush. Bare is just weird

• define bush

• hair on the pubic mound

• Eh? I love pushing my nose through soft, natural curls...if you want to clear the hair down by the lips...*shrugs*...some of these guys are evidently so uncoordinated that they don't know how to part hair...oh well...their coordination will improve with age...No Bare For Me Thank You Very Much...(:

• how old are you? just curious =) ...and well I hope most men are coordinated...but I like being low trimmed when I am single and bare when I am in a relationship cause that's when I'll let a guy who has to be my boyfriend touch me etc :$

• My favorites in order:1) Bush2) Trimmed bush3) Landing strip4) Bare

• why is bush #1?

• Show Older
    • how old are you? cause if you are young then your the very few that like bush..but I do think it's coool , your preference =) but I like being bare, it feels nice for me to play with O:)

• 22

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!