Are women attracted to bigger testicles?

i just wanna know if I have any advantages. my testicle hang .5-1" longer then my penis and my testes are the size of eggs. do women find this attracting?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

sure. haven't found an unattractive penis yet...

• that sounds like fun actually ;D

• maybe just a tiny bit

• oooh, soy you are evil I see

• i love playing with my boyfriend's balls and that's just more for me to massage and lick ;D

• Show Older
  • LOL, every girls different. ha ha this is such an odd question.

• Every girl is different on what she likes but I think your good, just be confident in your size. I think size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it. =) Good Luck.

• Oh OK, my bad lol. Well, if the girl really likes you, I think it shouldn't matter because she should like you for what you have and whatever size your testicles are. :)

• thats for the penis... but I was talking about testicles

• Sounds like they'll be extremely saggy when you get old. Maybe you should wear briefs.

• true!

• Very good point wpmason!

• Why not cook them? You'll make more, plus less chance of knocking a girl up by accident. When you're ready for kids switch to something looser.

• Show Older
  • well different girls like different things , personally I don't really care how big they are but it don't matter to most girls :)

• Well I know I don't like really small balls because I think that's kinda strange but I'e never been with a guy with really BIG balls lmao

• size of eggs...

riiiight, I would personally advise a little trip to the doctors sonny.

• hopefully you are a doctor yourself...