Why do men like to deflower women?

And there doesn't seem to be an age where a man isn't aroused by popping some young thing's cherry.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• To the person who mentioned sluttiness in girls, that goes double for guys. No girl wants a guy who whores around but has a double standard about personal behavior. And no girls wants a guy who still thinks in antiquated terms like slutiness. Sex is sex and everybody does it, so guys who think otherwise can get over themselves.

• I like to "deflower" boys ;D

• Lol boys now that I got your attention, I will say that girls too don't like " well seasoned" boys . It is not an attractive quality in either gender. For me it is a total turn off.

• What red said.

• I'm honestly curious.. why do you like that?

• It's a power and ego thing for them.

• While that may be true for you, I've had plenty of guy friends say otherwise. I realize everyone is different. I just posted what I've heard the most.

• Refer to my comment :L not so much about power or ego really.

• Yeah it's gross when old guys don't like to date girls their own age.

• Selected as most helpful

There's a strong biological reason why men prefer virgins or girls with less sex partners. Biologically speaking, a girl that has less or no sex with other men will be far less likely to have mothered children by other fathers. Look up the term "cuckold". Even if men don't want to have children with a women, they have a natural biological aversion to sluttiness for long-term partners. It is subconscious, not something the men can choose themselves overtly.

• Its called a reputation. If word spreads that girl is slutty, that's bad news for her finding a long-term prospect. You're right, her reputation can be wrong, which is why it is important for a girl to defend it. If she isn't slutty, she needs to identify who's spreading the rumors.

Men like sleeping with girls period, sluts virgins and somewhere in-between. They will tend to chose girls from the latter two categories for long-term relationships if given the choice.

• bullsh*t it's subconcious, it's completely conditioned by society.

how can you biologically sniff out a virgin or a slut? you cant, unless she tells you, you wouldn't even know except for preconeived ideas you form about based on appearance and reputation which are usually wrong. Your so called inherent aversion of sluts is formed not by instinct but by what society tells you is desirable.

• yeah...I don't and have never done so...never cared to mess with virginity...(

• Disagree. Blood gets everywhere. Can't stand it. Better when that does not happen.

• most of us do not focus on that. If we are given the privilege, it is a cool and boosts the ego a bit. But it does not define most of us. realistically, a virgin is not that great when it comes to the sex at that time. sorry girls, but there is a lot of stop and go, second thoughts, tears, mental baggage, so even though there might be some biological drive to pop her, reality is a bit different.

• I think that it's special to be a girl's first, other than that, don't know.

• well, because we know it's all new for a woman. Imagine the revelation the first time a **** goes inside her, or how thoroughly satisfying it is knowing your experience could bring her to new heights of pleasure, sensations she has never felt before. I'm sure there's dominant submissive element. Don't get me wrong, I've done it a few times, it's no big deal. But it's hot. I'm sorry that makes me a perverse animal.

• Sorry I didn't mean to down vote this my tuch screen has sesuers from time to time. I don't think there's anything wrong with your awser so long as your not using the girl.

• As I said in other posts. Think of it as getting a brand new car, no wear and tear ;). Same reason why I don't like buying used cars,unless I'm the one using it from the start.

• Deflower? I like that word. Anyway I honestly don't care if a girl is a virgin or not when dating. As long as she has practiced safe sex then I don't care.