I saw a pictures of female friend naked --

so this girl was going to show me a picture of something that I actaully can't even remember now.. um... oh yea of her working at this restaurant (alot like hooters but more raunchy - and yet somehow more classy? ) anyway - she was going to show me a picture when a nude picture of her popped up. She wasn't really paying attention and immediate time almost slowed down. Now I've seen some girls topless before.. unfortunately not that many.. but still (and I've certainly seen a fair share of p*rn) but I can not even believe how perfect her body was. I mean you would never know under her clothes. THis is kinda really bothering me. She has a boyfriend and so she is off limits but afterward we were joking about it and I just can't even believe how perfect she was.

Appearently only like 4 other guys have seen her topless but she says they all seem to react the same way.. she says a lot can't believe they are real.. and I can see why.

SO my biggest question is - has this ever happened to you? do you even keep naked pictures on your phone. Luckily it was funny more than anything and she was only a bit embarrassed but definitely was able to laugh it off. I am really curious now though just how many perfect racks our out there.

I keep hearing though media and everything that movies and p*rn make us believe in these perfect women that don't exist.. but I beg to differ. I mean this was perfect. She is very attractive but isn't like the hottest girl ever (but I'm a really hard critic unfortunately.. hence why I'm forever alone..) -

so girls - what do you think of your boobs?

and guys - how would you say actual boobs compare with what you would expect from TV and p*rn.. (I think I've only seen 4 girls topless that I was actually with - more if you include changing rooms and stuff like that but I try not to really pay attention there)

Most Helpful Girl