Lip color and nipple color are the same?

Some of my classmates were having a discussion and were saying that you can determine one's nipple color by looking at their lips and that most of... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• this kinda want to makes me put lipstick on my lips and nipples now and then ask my boyfriend if he thinks they are the same lol :-P

no, but that's interesting, and you are trying to figure out whether the theory works for the upper or lower lip?

one theory I have is (and it's not true all pf the time) is that if your earlobe isn't attached to your jaw line, as in there is no skin in between your head and earlobe, then you can curl your tongue. but if your earlobe is attached, then you can't or it's really difficult to. it's kinda funny to see, just an example.

• I just want to know if the theory works for the lips at all. Mine are pretty close in color, and the guys were looking at my lips and I got embarrassed. I wish I were wearing lipstick.

The earlobe thing: I have attached but I can curl my tongue.

• Yeah some people with attached earlobes can, I cant...

you poor thing, (bout the boys looking at your lips)

my lips are around the same color as my nips too

• Yeah, my earlobe is not attached to my jaw line, and I have a 'gymnastic' tongue. My masterpiece is make tongue like a banana (I mean almost cylinderical). And I can move my ear itself slightly back and forth.