How can I avoid pooping during anal sex?

I have a few sex partners. But one of them in particular we are doing anal sex. We have had this type of intercourse a numerous amount of times. But one time in particular, he just rammed it in my ass and kept pounding it out. I could not feel the sensation nor could I could control it. But I ended up pooping all over his **** (he was wearing a condom.) I did not notice what had happened because he sped off into the bathroom. He left the condom in the bathroom and ran the water to clean is dick. (None didn't get on him, he exaggerated). I asked why he had left so abruptly. He said because he came. I did not believe him at all. So after he left I checked the condom and I discovered poop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something smells odd about this story. I have had a lot of anal sex and while a very occasional smear on a condom does occur, I have never had anyone lose control of their bowels. If none got on him, you likely didn't lose control of your bowels and he should take it easier next time. I would talk to him about the overly aggressive ass f***ing, the anal canal is delicate and shouldn't be subject to a pounding that leaves you numb.

When there is a smear on the condom, a gentleman politely cleans up and doesn't mention it. The lady did honor you with the pleasure of her ass and you can at least be kind about it.

• Report

I agree. If he wasn't being so aggressive it wouldn't have happened, so he should be thankful you let him do it instead of getting all defensive and running off over it. I say he's not worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• *DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW PARTICULARS*

I've enjoyed anal sex for many MANY years. In my experience, the best things is to use a bulb syringe (you can find them in the pharmacy section of most any wallworld, kmart, etc) either one made specifically for rectal use or even an small ear/nose syringe that you find in the baby care section. An enema like the type using a bag/hose/nozzle or one of the "fleet" brand will stimulate the colon and may cause even more feces to enter the rectum within a few minutes of using them which will just make the issue worse. Sitting on the toilet, use the syringe with warm water and inject the water slowly, then evacuate. Do this a 2-3 times and everything should be good for a few hours. And if you're comfortable with your body, as you probably are since you seem pretty sexually adventurous, insert your finger to see if you are clean inside. You are wanting to clean out the rectum, not the entire colon with a large volume enema. And remember that if you play with fire you will get burned on occasion. Especially since you are practicing safer sex by using condoms, this shouldn't cause too much trouble. Relax and enjoy your sexuality!