How can I avoid pooping during anal sex?

I have a few sex partners. But one of them in particular we are doing anal sex. We have had this type of intercourse a numerous amount of times. But one time in particular, he just rammed it in my ass and kept pounding it out. I could not feel the sensation nor could I could control it. But I ended up pooping all over his **** (he was wearing a condom.) I did not notice what had happened because he sped off into the bathroom. He left the condom in the bathroom and ran the water to clean is dick. (None didn't get on him, he exaggerated). I asked why he had left so abruptly. He said because he came. I did not believe him at all. So after he left I checked the condom and I discovered poop.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 13

• lol I know someone that have butt sex and one of the parent walk in the room so he take it out fast and she poop on him and he trow up on her while one of his parent watch lol ... I hate anal sex it hurt and it doesn't feel good it feel like my poop coming in and out and it's very unconformable and yes tell ur boyfriend you have p**** and tell him to use it lol that's so true , if he want butt f***ing well tell him to do it with a guy because they don't have p**** and what's the point of doing it in the butt with condom I thought guys do it so they could just come and you won't be pregnant but if he did it with condom it's pointless ,for my experiences butt just sound ridiculous to me because butt is for pooping and not sexual thing maybe for a guy any hole will be good but for girl I think it's the worst, for porn star they have to because they get paid and they just not reality porn it's like prince charming for guys so they have to open their eyes to see that's it's not reality ... I'm not sure maybe some girl like butt f***ing but 99% girls hate it ... f***ing suppose to be feel good for both not just one side so don't push the girl if they don't want to do it because it's not fair and if you force it that's will be harassment ... and I know a lots of gay guy thay poop before but f***ing so that's probably the answer

• poop before lol I have never experienced this but I guess it would be hard to decide...hmm I think I should go take a poopy because I'm about to have anal...its not like you can plan it I understand.i think guys that are willing to have anal shouldn't be bothered by a little bit of poop

• Great points! I have never let a little poop even slow me down. It is fun to clena up together to. More intimate.

• Try to go before having anal sex. With all that lube in their its like getting an enema.

• Yes, and all the come too.

• *DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW PARTICULARS*

I've enjoyed anal sex for many MANY years. In my experience, the best things is to use a bulb syringe (you can find them in the pharmacy section of most any wallworld, kmart, etc) either one made specifically for rectal use or even an small ear/nose syringe that you find in the baby care section. An enema like the type using a bag/hose/nozzle or one of the "fleet" brand will stimulate the colon and may cause even more feces to enter the rectum within a few minutes of using them which will just make the issue worse. Sitting on the toilet, use the syringe with warm water and inject the water slowly, then evacuate. Do this a 2-3 times and everything should be good for a few hours. And if you're comfortable with your body, as you probably are since you seem pretty sexually adventurous, insert your finger to see if you are clean inside. You are wanting to clean out the rectum, not the entire colon with a large volume enema. And remember that if you play with fire you will get burned on occasion. Especially since you are practicing safer sex by using condoms, this shouldn't cause too much trouble. Relax and enjoy your sexuality!

• Selected as most helpful

Speaking as one who enjoys regular anal sex with my girlfriend, I'd say that very occasionally there is a small amount of faeces on my condom afterwards. My girlfriend doesn't have enemas, but I often use my finger with some lubricating gel. I suspect the roughness of the act you experienced was the cause of what happened to you. Before your poop came did you have any warning at all? No strange feeling in your bottom?

Anyway, keep enjoying your sex: it's great fun and your business how you do it!

• I must admit I've never just rammed it in! We do it when we're both already really relaxed, turned on and her anus is well lubricated. The enema is a good idea. It can also be quite erotic. You could get your guy to place the nozzle in your bum, but GENTLY!!! :-)

• I suppose that might be true. Because all of the other times when he entered in slowly then increased in speed that never happened to me. This was the first time he just rammed it in without warning.

• That happened because you where clean enough and he want to fast. use the bathroom and shower before hand to clean yourself out. then will prevent that. and unless you enjoy it fast have him slow down.

• i would love to have anal poop sex

• Enemas, and anal sex is awesome.

• a little poop is some time present if there is deep penetration sounds strange for a young person but people give them selves enimmas to clean out the old poop chute before anal sex if you find it gross don't do it!

• enema... have you tried this method?

• Something smells odd about this story. I have had a lot of anal sex and while a very occasional smear on a condom does occur, I have never had anyone lose control of their bowels. If none got on him, you likely didn't lose control of your bowels and he should take it easier next time. I would talk to him about the overly aggressive ass f***ing, the anal canal is delicate and shouldn't be subject to a pounding that leaves you numb.

When there is a smear on the condom, a gentleman politely cleans up and doesn't mention it. The lady did honor you with the pleasure of her ass and you can at least be kind about it.

• I agree. If he wasn't being so aggressive it wouldn't have happened, so he should be thankful you let him do it instead of getting all defensive and running off over it. I say he's not worth it.

• homie. you should quit anal. you have a pussy, tell him to use it.

• lol omg!

Well that's what he gets for being so aggressive! haha

Seriously, when it comes to anal you have to ease it in and work your way up from that, plus how the hell did he get it in so fast? do you guys have anal sex al lthe time? lol

Well next time try to have a bowel movement before having anal sex ;)

• haha ewww

hmm I thinking pooping before you have anal sex should work

• Make yourself poop

• How could I poop before? when I clearly stated that I had no sensation to do so.

• like everyone else said, an enema should take care of it.

you don't have to defend yourself to anyone, what you do when you have sex is nobody's business.

• Try a preworkout enema.

• Just to clear up what I wrote before I have had anal sex without pooping. It has only happened to me once!!!! I will read up more about enema. Thanks for your advice!!!!!! Any other suggestions and e 1? please post!!!

• Ummm ????

• What do you expect? That hole was not intended for sexual penetration. It was made to hold and then release poop. If you insist on doing that (very gross by the way), then you might consider an enema first to evacuate your rectum.

• @question asker and fatal kaiser--

He didn''t say she was gross...he said anal sex was gross. Why is it now days everyone morphs into an instant defense attorney whenever someone gives an opposing opinion? Having an open mind means accepting everyone's opinions even if it's not "popular" opinion--that's true tolerance.

• I agree with the question asker. An open minded person would not have called the act 'gross'. Its ok to say something like 'i haven't tried this and don't want to' but when you openly say degrading things about another person, like calling them gross, you can expect to get flamed.

• Everything goes is a moral judgment that I disagree with. If anything goes is part of your moral code, then so be it. Besides moral values, there many health and hygiene reasons to be opposed to anal sex.

• Show Older