How can I avoid pooping during anal sex?

I have a few sex partners. But one of them in particular we are doing anal sex. We have had this type of intercourse a numerous amount of times. But... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Something smells odd about this story. I have had a lot of anal sex and while a very occasional smear on a condom does occur, I have never had anyone lose control of their bowels. If none got on him, you likely didn't lose control of your bowels and he should take it easier next time. I would talk to him about the overly aggressive ass f***ing, the anal canal is delicate and shouldn't be subject to a pounding that leaves you numb.

When there is a smear on the condom, a gentleman politely cleans up and doesn't mention it. The lady did honor you with the pleasure of her ass and you can at least be kind about it.

• I agree. If he wasn't being so aggressive it wouldn't have happened, so he should be thankful you let him do it instead of getting all defensive and running off over it. I say he's not worth it.