Are White men physically inferior to Black men?

not to make it sound provoking for white men, but I just can't help to think that in all aspects white men are physically inferior to black man.black guys dominate all sports, generally physically fitter, and have bigger penises.so what do you guys think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• HAHAHAHAAHAThis is the funniest question I've ever read!The responses are even greater!HAHAHHAA

What Girls Said 83

Oh god... Another !!! This is getting old

• They are only 'inferior' if they were born out of incest (cuz having kids with first cuz) :-P

• I have my B.A in history and much of what I'm reading is just silly. I'm a very proud black woman and was raised in the South with both parents. All of my male relatives marry and take very good care of their families.Remember that blacks represent less than 13% of the U.S. Population and in spite ofa system that works against us we have managed to overcome but we stillhave a ways to go. We can be seen in positions that require both physical and mental capabilities. Remember that greeks came to Africa to learn science and philosophy including Aristotle Socrates and Plato. Our people come from an area of wealth and knowledge. No matter how much people want to ignore the facts. The oldest man was found in Africa not Europe. If we came from Monkeys so did you. I dontt believe that one race is superior to another. We are of the human race. I see arabs latinos Asians and many others that have darker skin than me!

• THATS NOT TRUE IVE BEEN WITH BOTH WHITE AND BLACK MEN AND ALL THE WHITE MEN HAD BIGGER PENISES . IN ACTUALLY FACT ONE OF THE BLACK MEN HAD THE MOST SMALLEST I SEEN IN MI LIFE

• well, maybe those white guys should train harder in sports, work out more and for penis size, I'm sexually racist and not attrated to blacks anyways.

• Noooo...

• Lol of course not.

• No, of course they're not. No race or gender is inferior to another...

• very true, that is only truth of the univers. Good thought.

• Your observation is correct in most cases - BUT usually the white man makes more $$$.. But yes the black man is physically masterful -- a blessing! And yeah most have at least a 6 inch penis and that is on the small side... and black men from the caribbean even more so could easily be 11 inches or MORE..I do understand that Greek white men are more similar to black men in their size(down below) and their bodies and muscle tone, and also on the high sex drive - reason I hear that they seek out and date black chicks. But I don't know I have not done it with a Greek guy YET but I am working on it... LOL Cheers!

• I can't help but like and dislike your answer at the same time.

• i don't think so...look at guys from australia and new zealand...they are HUGE! australian men, the whites not the natives...are really competitive in sports... look at john cena...he is white and I don't think anybody will call him physically inferior. if you see the pics of black men in somalia ...they are malnourished and they look so frail. and penis size depends from guy to guy...you can't really guarantee that if a guy is black skinned he will have a bigger penis...

• I don't think white men are physically inferior to black men. Now as far as the penis thing...I don't know. I was with a black guy who wasn't that big. So I'm sure there are white guys out there who are well hung!(call me) jk. lol.

• There are always exceptions to the rule. But I think this particular stereotype of black men is mostly true.

• funny lol

• lol

• Show Older
  • I am a white female and I do think that black men are some what stronger physically than some white men. I have seen black men at my work who do not work out and have the body of a bodybuilder, while my brothers and cousins work out 4 times a week and their bodies still can not compare to my co workers. Penis size varies I think, but I will have to give that to the black men as well in general, although there are many white men who have large penis's also. To the person who stated that blacks come from monkey's, why all the hostility? Men in general need to get over penis size, women want something not to big and small is out of the question lol, oh another thing all that size does not matter is a BIG LIE LOL.

• To evilguri yes I am white and female too incase you wanted to know. And are you friken kidding me ? Your f***ed up in the head if you think that were a main target of terrorist attacksand yeah haha. And

• Black people originate from monkeys, and monkeys are HUGE so yes I guess they have to be superior. By the way what's with some of the names you guys come up with? Lefonda, sakeisha, shanequia, Shanaenae, like honestly save your child the embarassment and give them a normal name.

• When someone makes a racist comment I'm almost never interested in what they're saying.. It's more interesting discovering how many cockroaches scurry out from under the rock once it's been lifted. All the secret racist supporters come out, finding the ratio of secret racists is what I'm interested in lol those who haven't the guts to say a racist joke but support one, those are truly the worst of us.

• That's just stupid! Shame on you!

• if people came from apes why aren't they still coming from apes? that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Give God his credit.

• Show Older
  • I must defend white men's honor, on Wikipedia is says their is no correlation between race and penis size, can't disagree with the sports thing though. but I tend to look for personality not athletic build. personality is more individual not race related and its more important. I tend to like white guys personalities even if they are asses sometimes but then again black guys seem to have good personalities too so they tied.

• I've heard that the reason there are so many black men in sports is that they tend to live in lower income neighborhoods, so they strive more to be successful in sports to get out of the ghetto. I don't know if it's true but it is interesting.

• Wikipedia said it! It must be true haha!

• Um I think you can only talk about yourself I mean do you just go around looking at other guys penises or something everyone is different so you can only talk for yourself.

• Who cares? there are many very sexy black guys and many very sexy white guys. I don't honestly care...if you're gonna say black men are "superior" physically because there are more black guys in sports then you could say white men are "superior" mentally because you usually see more white nerds. Which by the way is not the case at all, everyone is born (regardless of colour) with the same capacities and each one of us decides how we want to use those capacities.

• the only reason for this question is to provoke white men! Every person is an individual, and I really don't think it's fair to try and generalize people by their race. black, white,asian or hispanic.none of the races are superior or inferior to another. There are some amazing black men who are fit and strong and beautiful, there are some lazy fat ones too.The same can be said of any race.You seem ignorant and you have a lot of growing up to do.You're no better then anybody else.

• From a historical standpoint, white salve owners did trade and promote stronger, physically better blacks. Essentially selective breeding with people. I wouldn't doubt that genetic selection has been passed down into the modern free society, hence the athletic prowess of African Americans. At the same time, there are a lot more white males that fall into the anti-sports-nerd category than blacks, which doesn't help the stats there either.Granted, there are always exceptions. There isn't a lot of color in the winter sports sector :P, and Bret Farve dominated the football scene for some time. Ultimately it burns down to training and desire to be more athletic. Generally speaking, being buff is more a part of Black culture than it is white. But times are a changin...

• That's true. Slave owners were human breeders in a sense. They wanted to produce strong slaves as a business practice.

• That man should have just retired and been done. As a native of WI, he did rule the football roost around here my entire childhood.

• Psshhhh I agree with everything but the brett farve statement

• lol white men inferior to black men that's funny because most people think its the other way around I bet you are black because the black people are the only ones who make stupid ignorant borderline racist comments and say its the white mans fault you are living in a ghetto when really if you want to bring up slavery which was a hundred f***in years ago this remember this the white men bought the black slaves who were already slaves by black people in Africa so instead of being mad at the whites be mad at your " homies" over in africa lol there your own people and out of your own mouth you said white men were inferior to black men physically no wonder we needed them to tend the fields the white men where physically incapable of it so we needed the big strong black men to help lol wow your an idiot really tho to answer your question I think it has more to do with habbit black men are more physical and white men are more into mentally challenging themselves it has nothing to do with the color but the history of a race of people dating back to there place as slaves who were physical it could have easily been the other way around I think if the whites would have been slaves they would have been the ones to excell at sports these little things will go away with time that's my answer although I'm not even sure if you wanted a real answer by the way I'm not a rascist I am just very oppinionated and think that there are a lot of people who still dwell on the race card when its all behind us as a country now we have a new oppressed people the gays lol so I am sorry to anyone I may have affended in my comments

• Slavery being the fault of whites is silly. It seems some think white's ran into Africa and seized large numbers of blacks and put them in chains. The truth is, slavery was a common practice among all races and as far as African slaves, they were not purchased into slavery. They were already slaves traded to new slave owners. Blacks enslaved other blacks, Arabs also enslaved blacks & the same cn be said about whites. After all the word "slave" comes from "Slav's". Whites enslaving white slaviks.

• Do you that all humans out there originated from africa.....so everybody was black in the beginning of humanity....and as people moved and settled away from the equator, it was because the sun rays were less harsh there melanin concentration decreased and slowly , over generations ...white skinned people were evident! check on your damn history loser!!!

• Im sorry but racism is not behind us. Just because we're no longer openly segregated or are no longer slaves...doesn't mean racism is behind us. Maybe you and the people you hang around aren't racist but reality check....there are some people who still are. I'm a black woman and I haven't really experienced racism personally, but I have friends who have. And I don't agree with the whole gay life style, but its wrong and unacceptable how people are attacking gay people and killing them.

• Show Older
  • Why are you so simplistic? Just because you have more melanin doesn't mean stronger. Do you realize how your question doesn't make sense.

• I think your stupid.

• Well no offense to any white men, but I prefer black men. I love them they are big and dominant and the ones that are polite really know how to treat women, especially in bed. They are talk, dark and handsome. what can I say. Oh btw, I'm a Mexican American in case you are wondering

• Wow! I know I'm a little late on this question but I couldn't help but read this and the comments made. You wanted people's honest opinions and when they gave them to you you was very rude! If you're going to be rude and hateful why comment back? Oh let me answer! Its because you are a little boy with no balls and a whole bunch of insecurities, that's y you wanted to know if you were inferior to white guys. Well its time for a reality check Hun! Just because you're black doesn't make you any better than whites, Asians, Hispanics or anybody else. There are A LOT of black guys that have small penises and can't play sports just like every other race. So if you want to know if you are any better then white guys your answer is NO! and I'm not racist at all because I am married to a black MAN but I don't love him for his color I love him for the person he is on the inside and how he makes me feel. So next time you write a ignorant question like this how bout you don't post it anonymous that way we can see the idiot who wrote it.

• No I dont! I would NEVER go with a black guy!

• What about a brown tinted guy?

• Brown? Like Indian or Trini? Hmm... Maybe, I would choose a brown guy waay before a black guy!

• What about a brown guy.

• Show Older
  • Black guys have bigger penises (I've heard)but I have enough issues with white men, whyon earth would I wanna go larger? *yipes*

• yes

• If you have choose to focus on a handful of traits: “jump higher, stronger, faster,”then yes, blacks are superior to Whites. But if you look at “Strong man” competitions, the winners are typically white men. Strong man” competitions require a combination of great strength and endurance, a combination that favors whites, not blacks, and you should look at the weight lifting records to see whether blacks or whites dominate weight lifting. If blacks are stronger than whites, how come they don’t dominate weight lifting, something that hardly requires any expensive equipment? The top weight lifters, wrestlers, fighters (martial arts, fencing), race car drivers and fighter pilots are mostly white. If you look at the faster variable, there are two components to speed: reaction time and response time. The reaction time is slowest in blacks. Thus, in sports requiring a fast reaction time, such as table tennis, blacks do not stand a chance to compete with East Asians. Where the likes of West Africans are fast, as in sprinting, they cannot participate in endurance events and vice versa for the Kenyans, and once again, whites are second to only blacks in sprinting, second to only Kenyans/East Africans when it comes to endurance events dominated by Kenyans, and champions in other endurance events. I could go on, but here are some statistics. The fact is that a greater proportion of fast-twitch fibers means diminished endurance. Thus, West African blacks are nowhere close to being champions in sports requiring endurance. Fast-twitch fibers are also associated with large motor units, and having more of these fibers translates to less success at fine motor skills. The denser bones of blacks means that they cannot dominate swimming. The shorter, less powerful trunks of blacks means that they cannot dominate wrestling or bench pressing. The strength-agility-reaction time combination in blacks is such that they cannot dominate martial arts. The leg proportions of blacks, with relatively longer lower legs, means that they will not be dominating cycling. And so on; no amount of training, nutrition or good facilities is going to change this. How can you say that blacks are overall better at sports than whites? Ridiculous! In the 2004 Summer Olympic, of the 929 medals awarded, approximately 70 percent, or 650, were won by White athletes. East Asian athletes won 154 medals, or 16.6 percent, while black athletes won 89 medals, or just 9.6 percent of the total. The rest were won by athletes from other groups. In the 2006 Winter Olympics, of the 252 medals awarded, 228, or almost 91 percent, were won by White athletes. Asian athletes won just over 9 percent of the medals, with 23 total, and only one medal was won by a black person. You could try to dismiss the Winter Olympics by saying that blacks are not built for the cold like Northern Europeans or East Asians, but the Summer Olympics stats speak for themselves. There are many sports th

• Do you ever wonder why the men from the strongest man competition don't compete in the Olympics? Which country dominated the strength competition under strict drug testing in 2008?Do you think atheletes from rich countries like the US benefit from special training and nutrition? What about the 2008 Olympic results? Which countries participate in American sports leagues? Ithink your analysis is very bias. This whole race supremacy thing is a joke.

• Honestly,it depends on the person & also on the person they are trying to please.Race doesn't have much to do with it. Personally,im attracted to all races,if you have the things that I look for in a significant other,race doesn't matter:)

• Lmao that was funny

• Thank you. I agree. And you are attractive.

• i don't think race has anything to do with it..it depends on the person...there's white guys that are big and black guys that are big just as both of them have guys that aren't so big

• Black men are more likely to get you pregnant for several reasons: they are more fertile, they are sexually more open and they have a bigger penis than other races.

• You make some good points....a study I read stating that homo Sapiens, have the largest penis of all 'primates' ...........in thickness..........which supposed is physically pleasing to the female, and length which deposits semen closest to or (possible) up into the neck of the cervix. Another study I read on Google does say that African men DO have the longest / thickest penis by most standards, eg, meaning the semen is deposited closest to the cervix ( porn seems to bear that out to a degree

• White men understand the meaning of family, and they are more likely to marry than black men, thereby solidifying the commitment to their families. Unlike black men, white men have respect for their women, the stay with, raise and support their children. I'm not saying that white men are gods, or infallible by any means. We've had a slew of examples lately of politicians that have been less than perfect, but where black men may excel in sports and their perceived physical attributes, white men are aces at what really matters: committing to the happiness and prosperity of their women and children. In that way I think that white men are superior.In the end, I guarantee that at your funeral your families will speak more of how good a husband and father you were than of how many baskets you sunk, games you won, or how big or small you penis was.

• Lol nice

• Omg I can't believe she just said that.

• Heh heh

• Show Older
  • Men in general vary in size...regardless of race (think in terms of "people" people lol)...if you're strong in one area you probably aren't going to be strong in other areas...i.e. if a man is good looking and has great sex, he's probably dumb as a brick... or if a guy is rich and really smart, he's probably ugly...can't have it all I guess?Yes black men are well endowed, I have had some white men who are as well (and the opposite where blk men are "womp womp" and wht men have wowed me) ...I say bring the mixed babies on lol

• So...your "neck" of the woods just got it's first internet service and you ended up here? Whatever turns you on I guess. Just be aware that you are dreaming of course--a rather odd fantasy indeed.

• I don't think so, I think that it depends on the person.

• ok so I am half white an half black I've been with white guys an black an honestly not all black men have bigger d***s so don't trip! Also in my experience of dating both it's all about the guy so if you feel inferior to black men its because of something your insecure about. However what you need to realize is that everyone has something good to offer regardless of race an I'm pretty sure that you do to! So don't think like that! What do you have to offer that is special?

• Well, the only thing I'm going to comment on is not all black men have bigger "packages"

• No.Over 20 international sports played through out the world,basketball doesn't dominate,neither does football.Realize,superiority and inferiority are not determined by race or ethnicity.Bigger penis's?Race has absolutely nothing to do with penis size...and plenty of porn stars have dismissed that theoryI honestly think you're a troll,who's looking for attention an getting what he wants,a reaction out of people.ADVICE:get a life,some friends,a girlfriend or boyfriend and find real entertainment.

• I must thank you for writing these golden words

• Yes Blacks have more testosterone this is fact. This helps them bulk up faster, makes them stronger, and yes increases penis size. They are more fertile also.However it is a double edged sword. Testosterone(T) increases aggression, violence, law breaking, reduces faithfulness (70 percent of black children are brought up in single families) it brings on early pubity reducing frontal lobe development time. Yes these are the features of a group of people selected by nature to survive in a violent hostile hunt for your food world. However whites and asians had to live in more challenging environments which favoured intellect over brute power. It doesn't matter how fast you can run, or how strong you are if it is deep winter and you have to survive on food you stored, and preserved. Fertility is a disadvantage if resources are scarce and only smaller family units can be maintained. And if you are strong but too dumb to make a advanced shelter for harsh winters you will die.East Asians have the lowest T count. Whites are in the middle, blacks the most. It's not hard to correlate these positions with IQ, aggression, and crimminality

• HITLER wasn't violent you need to check what ur wife puts in your tea.

• There is a good bit of hard evidence to back your statements............more testosterone does produce a more muscular body and also a larger penis.........factual.........

• Idk if you ever seen real native africans before.. but they don't look bulk,big or w/e.. only Black people that are more ''dominate'' are african americans mostly.and the reason why is selective breading made by they white owners back then.. when the law was made that slave trade was abolished,slave owners decided to just breed black people as dogs.plan was to use the biggest and the strongest and ... well more factors like urs are involved but difrence wouldn't be that obvius.. p.s. sorry for bad spelling

• Show Older
  • Honestly I think everyone answering this question needs to think before they write something down I mean if you said some of this to someones face you would get your ass kicked so some people need to chill with the racism

• True sexy. People talk big on the web when there is no fear of physical retalliation. However, I get what your saying but violence shouldn't be the way to argue. Just be civil people, it's not that hard. How do you expect for differing views to come together when we rant and rave emotions, rather than thought. It's time to heal on both sides but we must talk to each other, not fight.

• Lol very true just reading some of these responses get me mad

• Preach my sister preach

• Show Older
  • every guy (no matter color) is different. one population doesn't generally exceed the other

• Show More

What Guys Said 117

• 30d

Every "Worlds Strongest Man" champion in order of victory since its creation in 1977.
    1977 Bruce Wilhelm - White
    1978 Bruce Wilhelm - White
    1979 Don Reinhoudt - White
    1980 Bill Kazmaier -White
    1981 Bill Kazmaier -White
    1982 Bill Kazmaier -White
    1983 Geoff Capes - White
    1984 Jón Páll Sigmarsson - White
    1985 Geoff Capes -White
    1986 Jón Páll Sigmarsson -White
    1988 Jón Páll Sigmarsson -White
    1989 Jamie Reeves - White
    1990 Jón Páll Sigmarsson - White
    1991 Magnús Ver Magnússon -White
    1992 Ted van der Parre - White
    1993 Gary Taylor - White
    1994 Magnús Ver Magnússon -White
    1995 Magnús Ver Magnússon
    1996 Magnús Ver Magnússon
    1997 Jouko Ahola - White
    1998 Magnus Samuelsson - White
    1999 Jouko Ahola
    2000 Janne Virtanen - White
    2001 Svend Karlsen - Viking White
    2002 Mariusz Pudzianowski - White
    2003 Mariusz Pudzianowski
    2004 Vasyl Virastyuk - White
    2005 Mariusz Pudzianowski
    2006 Phil Pfister -White
    2007 Mariusz Pudzianowski
    2008 Mariusz Pudzianowski
    2009 Žydrūnas Savickas - White
    2010 Žydrūnas Savickas
    2011 Brian Shaw - White
    2012 Žydrūnas Savickas
    2013 Brian Shaw
    2014 Žydrūnas Savickas
    Every worlds strongest man ever has been white. Black people are good at running. I hope this answers your question.

In the US... maybe. Across the globe no.
    1- Dominate all sports- Most sports yes. I believe the reason for this is simply that they start really early. Drive past any basketball court in any city and 99% of the time, there are usually 99% black kids playing. Many have rough lives (listen to any pro talk about their child hood) and the white kids are just playing video games.

2.- Generally Fitter- So a well known secret from the bodybuilding world, shadows/dark colors absorb the light and make your muscles stand out. That is why every single white body builder has to tan to the point of orange to LOOK like they are in the same shape. The darker you are, the better you look. 2nd, watch cross fit/strongman competitions/rugby etc. and you will see that you are wrong. Most of those who are good at the previous are white. Also worth noting that every weight lifting record (squat/bench/deadlift etc.) is held by a white man and that the obesity rate for black males is almost 1.5 times that of white males.

3.- Larger penis- While I have never personally de-pantsed 1000's of men, science has and they have basically concluded that ALMOST everyone is the same in that department. Actually the largest penis size on average hails from Spain.

All and all I think it is just culture getting the better of you. Ethiopians are not in great shape and neither are many in the obese states of the south. Watch a documentary on Africa sometime and you will see most look nothing like African Americans. It is all culture. Not fact.

Nope , plain & simple. no race is superior.

If white men are physically inferior to black men, then that makes white women physically inferior to black woman. And you see how white women are portrayed in the media. They're portrayed as beautiful. So that automatically makes white men the same. You have to use common sense. Most don't realize that this question is irrational.

• This post gives people that chance to express their racial ignorant assumptions...but really black males are not superior. Nor is any race of human. I dont know what pigment has to do with your physical body. Besides resistance to the suns rays? That's ridiculous backwards thinking racist mock up in order to make themselves feel superior. Honestly superiority is when you know your good Nd you choose not to act apon Others than to brag and mock up excuses as to why your better than o e person. Just. Hill out and be satisfied with who you are. I'm a black male. And yes my penis is big ;)

• im not black or white but i somewhat agree. i think its all in the black man's genes. africa was always the most wildest part of the world. in order for Africans to survive they always needed (and still do) to be fast, alert, and physically strong in order to hunt down buffalos with spears and all that.
    now about the penis part, are you sure about that one? and even if its true i dont think there are any advantages towards having a big or small penis

• I think you are correct. I'm a white guy but I must admit to having the same thoughts.However, I disagree somewhat with your assertion that black men dominate all sports. One sport in particular is hockey. Black men don't dominate there. At least not yet. But they probably will. And for sure they do have a bigger penis on average.

• As a white man I agree with you.Blacks also have denser bones than other races, are less likely to suffer from bone disease, and spend less time in the womb but emerge more physically developed. They learn to walk and run faster. Blacks are also more genetically varied than other races. But there's another side to this. Isn't there always?What separates man from animal is his intelligence. Only in that one trait is he distinct from and does he dominate the animal kingdom. In all others such as strength, speed, penis size and agility animals surpass him. Cheetahs are faster, gorillas stronger, horses larger endowed, leopards more agile, etc... etc...Consider how little time animals spend in the womb - a lot less than humans - yet can walk almost as soon as they are born.Blacks, because of their physical nature, are closer to animals than other races.

• all the strongest men were pure white and offen from scandinavia...

• black men are only 0.3 inches bigger than white men on avarage and the white guy is more diverse than the black guy

• Of course there are some race related physical differences, but it is very harsh to say that the black male is generally physically fitter than the white male. To say that black people dominate 'all sports' is ridiculous, especially if you look at sports that are popular all over the world:Swimming is dominated by whites.Weight lifting is dominated by the middle east.Tennis is dominated by whites.Running is dominated by blacks.Martial arts is dominated by asians.Boxing is dominated by blacks.Strongman competition is dominated by whites.Football (soccer) is particularly evenly distributed with the best national teams being multi ethnical.Penis wise, I'm not sure. I do know that the man with the biggest penis is a white guy.

• If you can cite any of the statements in this questions, I might give a proper answer..

• It is true that Black people are generally physically superior to white people, yet where has that gotten them? White people are inherently more intelligent, creative and most of all have self control which has allowed us to conquer the planet. When have you ever seen a black genius? A black polymath? Hell, even a black person doing physics or pure maths? (Yes I am aware there are a few, but they are clearly a rarity) In the end, intelligence trumps all... They might be stronger... But we invented guns, they might be faster... But we invented cars. The white man has invented and is continuing to develop technology that doesn't just equal the difference, it separates us into a completely different league. Therefore, you are incorrect, the one physical feature that matters most of all, is inferior in black men.

• it's a racial stereotype which hurts white men generally and black men who aren't as athletic or well-endowed as women expect. because of the state of most urban schools, black youths turn to athletics as an outlet and concentrate on it because the environment isn't supportive of academic activities, while most rural/suburban students concentrate more on academics than athletics and have more non-athletic extracurricular options. that's why you see more athletic black men, they aren't inherently more athletic, but the way society is ordered, that's how many of them turn out.As for penis size, the world record holder for largest penis alive is white. That's another destructive racial stereotype that's perpetuated by the p*rn industry and plays on racial prejudices in the minds of white and black men. producers want to paint black men as animal-like savages who are sexually attacking white women, and having bigger penises makes it look more painful and them look more like animals. the averages are actually almost the same, they're just like us in most ways.The black guys you see on TV are playing sports or rich musicians who can afford to stay in shape. That's another place the stereotype comes from.

• Don't rip on me if I'm wrong but... I THINK black males muscles grow faster, and their bones are heavier, that's why you don't see black swimmers.

• You are right. Whites are inferior to blacks physically. It's just like nature and it's order of dominant species. You can see it in the behavior of dogs, where there is one alpha male. This occurs throughout nature and you can witness submissive behavior in animals all the time. It is instinct that makes one feel dominant or submissive. It's how we are all wired. Many whites deny it and refuse to believe it. I am a white male and I thought like this myself. But I insist truth of myself so one day I broke the barrier and admitted to myself that I am inferior to black men. Now I feel submissive around black men and my mind is free.

• haha this is f***ing stupid. penis size has nothing to do with being black or white FACT! although 8 out of 10 black men's response to being a dad is "ain't mine".and most black people cannot use propoper grammer if it were to save thier life. Also, shut he f*** up about slavery. it has nothing to with you despite what you think, your right racism does exist and black people have a large part to do with that because thier answer to everything is the race card or slavery this, and racism that. also why the f*** do you we have a black history month and not a white history month? or a black entertainment television channel and not a white one? how come black people can talk about how great it is to be black yet white people can't do the same about being white? and why is M.L.K so important and not Abe Lincoln (he did free the slaves) if you ask me its whites who get more racial hostility then blacks. all you have to do is really take a look at the way society is and you will see for yourself.

• You are stupid, in South Africa a country with 10% whites there has to be a law in place so that blacks can make the sporting teams...look it up, you stupid f***ing american

• i think that you're a slut...LOL

• white men have compensated with their brains, it's called evolution.

• Speaking from a white males side, yes no doubt that a most black men are superior . All you have to do is open your eyes, say like a locker room or in sports. And most girls say over all black men in bed are twice as good in bed as white men when it comes to size. People should stop blaming white girls for wanting to be with black men hell you can't blame them. I know a lot of white girls who fill the sameway

• You've spent a lot of time observing men haven't you ;)

• you are a stupid f***ing suburban wannabe-nigger homosexual. go suck some black d*** and then hang yourself from a f***ing tree you idiot f***

• well man, good way to put in every single steriotype you've heard, first of all. umm how are black men better at sports then white men? not even basketball is filled with black guys. um physically fit, noo that doesn't work because you see brown skil makes muscle seem more defined also I see lots of fat muscle black guys but not toned. and no the big black d*** thing is not true either, that's defenitly bullsh*t P.S. I'm black and still everything you said is stupit and racis

• Your observation is INCORRECT< white men control the world, have big penises as well, and just because they don't dominate sports doesn't mean sh*t!Sports are for meatheads ANYWAY, and TRUE MEN are into other things (think intellect, ACTUALLY USING YOUR MIND)THe poster of this question is a f***ing retard

• Whites dominate strength sports. Go to youtube and type in any world record strength event,(deadlift, squat, benchpress) and watch the white guy break the world record.Blacks dominate speed and jumping sports.Go to youtube and type in any running event, (100 meter sprint) and watch the black guy break the world record.

• It depends. For some activities black people have an inherent genetic advantage. It's no coincidence that Kenyans dominate the marathon. For other activities whites hold the advantage. I don't see any Lebron's in ice hockey yet. As for physical fitness, you can't paint with a broad brush. Black people are predisposed to a number of health problems that affect their fitness e.g. high blood pressure. Bigger penises? Maybe on the averages, but I am not ashamed of what I'm packin.

• Blacks can't swim

• yeah its true , on the other hand white men are smarter..

• why would you ask this question are you a f***ing retard do you know how stupid these people get on this website when it comes to race?

• All I know is that I hold fear for those of you ten years younger than me.We live in a time when inclusiveness and fair treatment is at the forefront of everything and a constant theme produced from your generation is racism by way of hate laced in what is being considered academia.Some of what I've seen stated on here is old arguments that covert groups from the KKK used to "teach" by way of compromised professors and guest speakers in the south during the 1940's and 50's.It is tragedic in this year of 2010 that thinly-veiled racism reigns supreme.It makes me think that this whole "super-information" age is only assisting ignorance.I'm not religious, but I pray for you all.

• Um, black men do not dominate every sport. Just take soccer for example, African teams always looses over the european teams. And name one black guy who has been better than Wayne Gretzky. Formula 1 is also dominated by white guys, and high jump, and pole vault, floorball, handball...I could go on forever.

• well I think this is all nature. Arabs also do have big penises but not all. I think black and arab guys do dominate such things.

• To answer your question the only difference is the amount of melanin in your skin

• Don't you know by now that 'White men can't jump.'?

• This applies for African Americans, man. 'Cos back in the days of slaves, slaveowners used to get the biggist hulk of a man slave you'd ever see, and the biggist hulk of a woman slave you'd ever see, and make 'em screw the lights out of each other, and produce Super Slaves. Stronger, faster, more fertile. And what a benefit that had!

• BLAICK MEN DO NOT HAVE BIGGER PENISES and I say this being black but we do dominate sports but I belive this to be that white men are more academicly superior to black men and black men more physically superiour to white men and there is proof to support this as there is loads of white inventors and scientist and mathmaticians but not so many black ones I just think racially white people are generally smarter.AND BEFORE YOU SAY IM RACIST IM BLACK

• lol people are ppl. stop blaming black people for your insecurities as a man.

• this is just crap, they are not dominate in sports, just look at the biggest sport there is(football, which you americans call soccer) white countries alsmost always dominate on world championships. Also with speedskating, the best ones are white. Only with boxing and athelics blacks are better on average then whites

• black men having larger penises than white men is just a misconception, on average all races are roughly the same. black guys dominate running and jumping sports due to their bone density which is more than white men (scientifically proven, not racist) however white men dominate water sports due to low bone density.black guys can appear to be physically fitter but that's largely to do with natural definition on muscles that black guys have compaired to white men.

• Show More