Are White men physically inferior to Black men?

not to make it sound provoking for white men, but I just can't help to think that in all aspects white men are physically inferior to black man.

black guys dominate all sports, generally physically fitter, and have bigger penises.

so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• HAHAHAHAAHA

This is the funniest question I've ever read!

The responses are even greater!

HAHAHHAA

What Girls Said 85

• This girl says absolutely YES as far as the Sex goes. Don't pay much attention to the sports except football and the black guys sure seem dominate in most areas except kicking, Q Back, and center.

As far as sex goes my personal preference is a black penis over a white penis any day and that is what I choose.

• They are only 'inferior' if they were born out of incest (cuz having kids with first cuz) :-P

• I am a Black Woman-

It's a myth! A sterotype. Not all Black men have big penises. Not all Black men are good in bed. I am sure White women will make the same argument about White men. Some have big penises, some have small penises. Some are good in bed. Some suck in bed. Please stop it with the hasty generalizations, already! as for White men not taking care of their appearances, that is a load of crap! It all depends on where you live. In NYC, both White men, and Black men take very good care of their appearances. In areas of the Midwest, and some parts of the South, men of all races seem to neglect their appearance, their weight, and their overall health. Read the statisitics for obesity! I think people may want to explore facts, rather than make quick prejudgements!

• I live in the South and I've been to most of the places in most of the Southern states but when it comes to the A, maimi, daytona, houston, and tallahassee most guys there can dress especially Atlanta:)

• i think you have to look at the individual and not the whole race.

not make generalizations.

i mean, I don't think they ever did a census on penis size for each race and if they did, it would be hilarious.

it really depends.

physically, I think there's lots of hot guys,both white and black ^_^

• its a whole load of bull that your talking bout - white men or black men - same thing! Get over it and your basically stereotyping!

• No he's not its actually a good question...that in fact part of the theory of evolution of animals and biology support the facts that black men are supposed to be superior in strength.......if you don't believe in evolution then you entitled to you opinion but if you do you should read a biology book ots actually really interesting....

• And also if your going to go w/history on this supposedly they are stronger cause they have done hard labor well their ancestors have but so have other worldly known slaves of Egypt yet they don't get graced but rather get stereotyped, mocked and verbally and sometimes physically abused - well so do black men but what can any of us do its a cruel cruel world! But stating any of this upon a fact is really ridiculous - its like saying women are physically inferior to men - which in reality is not

• True because we as women can adapt to any kind of nature but not men! And women can also have babies - meaning we go through hard staggering deep pain - meaning if men were to have babies they really wouldn't make it so which is the stronger sex again? Yea this argument between 2 species will go on for centuries for men who have to dominate everything in their sight! So yea!

• First of all, we have to clarify that you're talking about a generalization, and that this in no way says anything about any individual white or black man.

Secondly, I have only heard stereotypical/anecdotal evidence about "black" mens' penises. Please send me a scientific article about penis size and skin color, if you can find one. My guess is that no such article exists.

Thirdly, we have to mention that many men have mixed heritage...

That being said, there are a lot of theories that point toward the origin of ALL humanity stemming from Africa, thus we are all Africans...

Fourthly, we must indicate that skin color stems from the amount of melanin in the skin, which is protective of humans from the sun, therefore race comes down to the fact that people of African descent are more sun-tolerant than people of European descent.

That being said, we have said nothing about people of Asian descent, although they are in the majority in the world, if you compare them to European or African people.

As for physical superiority, in the United States, historically, African men were slaves, which were bred for their physical characteristics. This is a heinous practice, but nonetheless, it is an historical fact. This would account for SOME African-American men being larger/stronger than SOME men of European descent.

Finally, it must be mentioned that the author's personal preference is a man with skill, which is not measured by size.

• Um... I think those are ALL stereotypes and although there are some truths to every stereotype, you can't really lump everybody together like it's a FACT that all black men have big penises and it's a FACT that they're all tall, and it's a FACT that they are physically fitter.

I'm black and I know some short, little penis-having, pudgy black men and I know some 6'5, six pack having white guys. It doesn't matter. It's an individual thing. I seen a white guy whoop a black dudes ass and I've seen a black dude whoop a white dude's ass. A man is a man, black or white.

• We're all different, no matter our color. I've known some very talented and intellectual black men and white men, and both the opposite. As far as the size of genitals...who f***ing cares? You can have the biggest penis in the world and not know how to use it or satisfy a woman. Than what good is it, but for the sake of bragging about it? THIS is exactly why racism won't end...lumping one race against the other.

• Nice answer. ;)

• Katiesmuff I couldn't have said it better myself! The size of your genitals doesn't matter. It's how you use it to keep your woman happy. I've had some friends who had men with a small penis, but somehow they knew how to work it and they said it was some of the best sex they ever had. Like I originally said, it's all about knowing how to satisfy a woman...size doesn't matter when it come to that!

• Racism should have never started but since it exists it's something that has to be dealt with!

• WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! You are being very stereotypical. There are white men with big penises and black men with little ones. Also, white men are dominate in certain sports like hockey and are usually the quarterbacks in football which is one of the most important positions. Are far as physical fitness, what about body building which is a sport dominated by white men. White men aren't inferior to black men! If you want to pull out sterotypes what about the negatives ones? Are those all true too? White men are smarter than black men, Black men are deadbeat dads, Black men can't hold jobs like white men. How does that MAKE ME SOUND? Like a freaking racist, and that is exactly how you sound! I personally take people as individuals and don't judge people based on group stereotypes no matter what they may be, but maybe that is just me. You really show no class or intelligent by putting down a whole race of people. Please grow the hell up and learn that people are individuals and CAN NOT be grouped together. Again, the black man, white man thing can get played with negatives on both sides, but NEITHER is superior to the other. Isn't this the type racism black people have been avoiding from white people for the last 100 years. Now you are just role-reversing it. You are a ass!

• To be completely objective, white men dominate hockey because they are the massive majority in the sport. Some people say that the lack of black quarterback has to do with latent racism. You also have to realize that it took awhile for black players to intergrate into the NFL. Body building is not often seen as a sport in Urban areas. I 'm not saying your wrong. I just think the sports you picked were bad examples.

• What about everything else I wrote pertaining this question?

• Noooo...

• I don't think white men are physically inferior to black men. Now as far as the penis thing...I don't know. I was with a black guy who wasn't that big. So I'm sure there are white guys out there who are well hung!(call me) jk. lol.

• No race is inferior to another.

YES Black men generally have larger penises then white men, but not all black men have large penises. But from my experiencing, black men are better in bed then white men.

• No, All men are equal. and NO some black guys penises are not that big coming from experience. Your only good at something like a sport if you try your hardest at it. This world is full of diversity no matter what color you are, the color of your skin does not make up the abilities that you have.

• There is a lot of Stereotypical bullshit going on here and I can't even read anymore.

• Lol of course not.

• Wow! I know I'm a little late on this question but I couldn't help but read this and the comments made. You wanted people's honest opinions and when they gave them to you you was very rude! If you're going to be rude and hateful why comment back? Oh let me answer! Its because you are a little boy with no balls and a whole bunch of insecurities, that's y you wanted to know if you were inferior to white guys. Well its time for a reality check Hun! Just because you're black doesn't make you any better than whites, Asians, Hispanics or anybody else. There are A LOT of black guys that have small penises and can't play sports just like every other race. So if you want to know if you are any better then white guys your answer is NO! and I'm not racist at all because I am married to a black MAN but I don't love him for his color I love him for the person he is on the inside and how he makes me feel. So next time you write a ignorant question like this how bout you don't post it anonymous that way we can see the idiot who wrote it.

• being white or being black has nothing to do with how athletic you are..

my boyfriend is white and is a hell of a quarterback..now what?

and what does it matter if a black guy has a bigger penis or not...we don't give a shit..well some of us..

besides stop being racist towards white..

some people are so pathetic

• No offense, but your "hell-of-a-quarterback" white boy will only be a sissy in real black man's football team. and you probably don't care for bigger penis because you've never had one of these in you. why don't you come try some of this first and then tell me, because I know once you go black, you'll never go back to your bf's little pee-wee

• Yall are both so wrong...question asker why do you provoke these people? Don't you see this isn't helping anybody? They just come back with more hurtful comments.

sammy, I was a quarterback who went all-state in the great state of Texas (if you want stats on how hard that is to do, please feel free to email me.) You may be the sweetest woman in the world, but you have made the question asker make you look so bad. Don't let him do that. Make your case, but don't let him make you look like a fool

• That's not true. What you see on television is not a national average. You're seeing the greatest athletes in the nation, not a regular guy you'd run into at the grocery store.

I know a lot of white guys that are over 6 feet tall and 200 plus pounds. I've also met black/African American guys that are 5'7" about and 180 pounds. It really all depends on the area you live. I wouldn't worry too much about it. And as far as the penis thing, I have no experience to weigh in on the matter, but I'm sure that's a stereotype too. I've been with really tall guys that are tiny, and really short guys that are big. It's all a draw.

• So...your "neck" of the woods just got it's first internet service and you ended up here? Whatever turns you on I guess. Just be aware that you are dreaming of course--a rather odd fantasy indeed.

• Your observation is correct in most cases - BUT usually the white man makes more $$$.. But yes the black man is physically masterful -- a blessing! And yeah most have at least a 6 inch penis and that is on the small side... and black men from the caribbean even more so could easily be 11 inches or MORE..

I do understand that Greek white men are more similar to black men in their size(down below) and their bodies and muscle tone, and also on the high sex drive - reason I hear that they seek out and date black chicks. But I don't know I have not done it with a Greek guy YET but I am working on it... LOL Cheers!

• I can't help but like and dislike your answer at the same time.

• Honestly,it depends on the person & also on the person they are trying to please.Race doesn't have much to do with it. Personally,im attracted to all races,if you have the things that I look for in a significant other,race doesn't matter:)

• Haha maybe... lol.. but I don't know I've seen some white guys who have a lot going for them, and some black guys who don't really. So I guess it depends on the person.

• I mean yeah.. of course it depends on individuals. but I mean on average.. that's what I mean.

• Would you, yourself f*** nice big black **** over white **** anyday? have you had an experience with black men before?

• Ummm..... I don't just sleep with anyone, and I have to actually know the guy and like him, and color doesn't matter to me

• I agree with the breeding of slaves theory. Males were bought as studs. If you were not physically fit, you were not allowed to openly "breed". This passes on genes that are predisposed to strength, speed, endurance. The bigger penises is a myth. Penis size and girth vary and one particular size is not exclusive to one particular race. I've seen hung white guys and tiny black men and vice versa. Stereotypes, while often funny in jokes, don't apply 9.5 out of 10 times.

• Ok so I finally finished reading all of the comments I have come to the conclusion that the question asker is a WHOLE lot dumber than I gave him credit for and questions like this tend to bring the worse out of people. There are black men who have intelligence,as well as physically desirable traits. The same goes for White, Asian, Latino, and any other kind of man. African American are largely the products of selective breeding but so are sperm bank kids of all races. He should NEVER reproduce.

• What do you think of people who perpetuate this, as you called it, 'Myth'. My experience has been different but I'm glad to hear I may be wrong. I am white and have dated white and black. To me, women are women, I noticed nothing unusual in either race.

• I personally don't think that back men are more superior to white men. I myself am a black girl and having been raised around black men and by one (my father) I don't see a huuuuge difference. I mean sure there is always going to be the melanin difference but I don't think that makes anyone superior or inferior. I mean I'm attracted to White, Black, peurto Rican and Asian. I just like what I like and I refuse to apologize for it.

• No.

Over 20 international sports played through out the world,basketball doesn't dominate,neither does football.

Realize,superiority and inferiority are not determined by race or ethnicity.

Bigger penis's?Race has absolutely nothing to do with penis size...and plenty of porn stars have dismissed that theory

I honestly think you're a troll,who's looking for attention an getting what he wants,a reaction out of people.

ADVICE:get a life,some friends,a girlfriend or boyfriend and find real entertainment.

• every guy (no matter color) is different. one population doesn't generally exceed the other

• No, of course they're not. No race or gender is inferior to another...

• very true, that is only truth of the univers. Good thought.

• From a historical standpoint, white salve owners did trade and promote stronger, physically better blacks. Essentially selective breeding with people. I wouldn't doubt that genetic selection has been passed down into the modern free society, hence the athletic prowess of African Americans.

At the same time, there are a lot more white males that fall into the anti-sports-nerd category than blacks, which doesn't help the stats there either.

Granted, there are always exceptions. There isn't a lot of color in the winter sports sector :P, and Bret Farve dominated the football scene for some time. Ultimately it burns down to training and desire to be more athletic. Generally speaking, being buff is more a part of Black culture than it is white. But times are a changin...

• Psshhhh I agree with everything but the brett farve statement

• That man should have just retired and been done. As a native of WI, he did rule the football roost around here my entire childhood.

• That's true. Slave owners were human breeders in a sense. They wanted to produce strong slaves as a business practice.

• ah no. every race has fat people, strong, skinny, nerdy, anorexic, tall, short, stupid, smart, and lazy people. don't bitch about slavery because EVERY race has been enslaved before. every seen the world's strongest man competition? hmm? I don't care who looks better, or who has a big dick. I'm not a shallow dumbass. what about personality? most women don't want to get beaten half to death with a 12 inch dick. knowledge and technique is preferred. I think you are being provocative. to say that you are not trying to do something means that you are. STOP seeing colors, and start looking at PEOPLE! same body structure, same needs, different variations in our tans.

• According to my history teacher they are.

• And what history course is it exactly?

• He was discussing the biological superiority of black men to explain the scientific fallacies of Hitler's portryal of them as the weaker race. I'm blocking you for slandering me.

• I think it all depends on the person, everyone is different.

Not all black guys dominate in sports and not all white guys (to what your saying) suck or are inferior to black people or any other race in sports. Like I said, everyone is different.

There are black guys with small penises and white guys with huge penises.

I don't think any race is inferior or superior. We're all humans.

• More from Girls
    55

What Guys Said 121

• I hear the penis thing is BS. From what I hear the average size is average across the board and that applies to black people too.

• I think you're an idiot, lol. No offense. I just don't think generalizations like that are ever correct. the average black man's penis is only like 1/2 an inch bigger than the average white man's. Black men don't dominate hockey or soccer or baseball, and I know plenty of white guys who are physically fit and black guys who are physically unfit... it has nothing to do with whether you're black or white, it's how you're brought up. You have to work to be physically fit, it doesn't just happen.

• Who says white man's penis is only 1/2in smaller? from what I've heard they are a LOT smaller. not only that, blacks are just better at sex and have more stamina. true, in some sports blacks don't dominate, but that's simply due to the nature of those sports. for ex, baseball player doesn't need to be athletic-they can have potbellies. hockey is for rich people-all the equipments. blacks would've been just as good if they were rich. but in overall it seems blacks are just physically more superior

• Once again the asker is a douche bag but to inforgirl, Cullen Jones is a swimmer and an olympic gold medalist in the 2008 Summer Olympics. He's black and there probably will be more in the future

• For me (yea I'm white) its not that black guys are bigger (they usallly r) but black guys just know how to make a gurl fee3l good and they arnt scared to try new things , and also there's usally more there then just sex to them. they know all the right spots, I mean my boyfreind knows how to get me goin!

• All I know is that I hold fear for those of you ten years younger than me.

We live in a time when inclusiveness and fair treatment is at the forefront of everything and a constant theme produced from your generation is racism by way of hate laced in what is being considered academia.

Some of what I've seen stated on here is old arguments that covert groups from the KKK used to "teach" by way of compromised professors and guest speakers in the south during the 1940's and 50's.

It is tragedic in this year of 2010 that thinly-veiled racism reigns supreme.

It makes me think that this whole "super-information" age is only assisting ignorance.

I'm not religious, but I pray for you all.

• a lot of people believe I'm pretty much inferior to most other guys, period. Black, white, whatever.

• Has anyone ever read Romeo and Juliet?

As long as people keep hating each other, their kids will always find a way to love!

Its always the racist people that have kids who want the opposite race or care for that matter.

it's like the forbidden fruit. If a White Boy is constantly told "NO BLACK WOMEN" he will end up wanting a BLACK WOMAN.

If a black woman is constantly told "NO WHITE MEN" she will end up wanting a WHITE MAN.

It's like putting a person in a room with ONE RED BUTTON and someone saying "whatever you do DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON" and then they leave the person there for two or three days. You can pretty much guarantee that button will be pushed.

As for your question.. it just seems like you are in some need of reassurance that any woman wants you. My advice is, don't worry you will find someone. Whether they are white, black, brown, red, yellow, or purple.. that's up to you. good luck!

• Nope , plain & simple. no race is superior.

• Lol...

that is a funny question. Not very P.C. are you?

Black people in general are extreme in many areas. Blacks are the some of the fattest, skinniest, most athletic, smallest, tallest people in the world! The reason why is very simple. Black people have the greatest genetic diversity.

Since we all are decedents of Africans, they are the mother race they carry the mitochondria of the first humans. That is how scientists know that Africa is the mother land.

So since blacks have been around the longest they have had more time to spread out genetically than any other race. That is why so many are so good in sports! but at the same time you would see an equal opposite extreme. Like the African pygmies being the smallest people in the world.

As for penis size!? sure you might find an extreme there but it is not the standard...

Why would you ask such a question anyway!?

my blog link

• Actually, you're wrong, we are not all descended from Africans. The first people came from Mesopotamia-or in present day-the middle east. and again, I have to disagree. I think the most genetically diverse people are hispanics. I know latinos with afros, and latinos with straight blonde hair. Latino with blue eyes, latinos with black eyes. Have you ever filled out a servey on race? It will usually say black(non-hispanic) white(non-hispanic). know why? Cause they're "white" latinos,"black" brown

• Who the heck are you? spencer wells?

• Info girl you're just so dense .

the only blacks you've seen are very dark and have dark eyes, COME OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE !

my grandmother was fair-skinned with eyes that changed colors . my mother is light-skinned with green eyes, I am dark-skinned with green eyes . latinos are not the most diverse race, blacks are, believe me . and most of those latinos die their hair blonde any way .

and the oldest woman was found in Africa, that's why every one thinks all human race is descended from there

• black men having larger penises than white men is just a misconception, on average all races are roughly the same.

black guys dominate running and jumping sports due to their bone density which is more than white men (scientifically proven, not racist) however white men dominate water sports due to low bone density.

black guys can appear to be physically fitter but that's largely to do with natural definition on muscles that black guys have compaired to white men.

• This is not to describe all black man or those of African decent. The biological, proven rule is that they have more testosterone than all other races (on average; again there's inverse differences). Testosterone dictates penile size, muscular density, posterior growth and height and many other explicit hormonally affected systems exclusive to testosterone. Now, whether individual hereditary make-up is taken into account how their testosterone interacts with all the rest of the hormones and endocrine system including the specific environment of the individual in how these systems are impacted is another issue. Such as the length of stamina and pre-disposed conditions of larger penises to suffer from libido decline over time at an accelerated rate (regardless of race). Or how taller posteriors suffer from osteoporosis earlier on (regardless of race) or how lactic acid to preserve muscle density at a younger age predisposis the pancreas to over-produce insulin potentially leading to type II diabetes and so on. All these recessive and dominant traits can be admired by their complexity and accuracy but definitely have to be given a subjective eye for sake of each individuals potential in the long run.

• All sports? Football is a mainly white dominated sport, as is sports like hurley and gaelic, lacrosse. It depends really, a lot of black people come from warmer countries, training in warmer countries does make you fitter, you have to cope with thinner air and hotter tempetures. Bigger penises? From what I've heard that is a common misconception, there is no evolutionary advantage, anyway no one says big penises are better.

• Don't you know by now that 'White men can't jump.'?

• Stereotypes really.

Open your eyes and you'll see a lot of unfit black people as well.

There's on thing though.

Africans are used to performing harder physical labor so their bodies have naturally developed for more endurance (long walking distances, superior strength etc).

These were the kinds of fit people slave catchers usually went for and brought to the Americans to preform hard work (since the native Indians weren't fit for it and didn't have a workers mentality...at least not to work for white people lol)

And the slave owners made the fit men mate with the fit women just like people usually do with cows and the fit bull or horses (farmers pay allot to get top quality race horse sperm for example).

This way you get a very fit race of whatever species you are working with.

The Germans tried to do exactly the same during the Nazi period by eliminating or removing all the unfit people from reproduction and trying to get the fit to reproduce so that in a few generations they would have a supreme race. So yeah, it's the same for white people really.

You can mold and shape any race to whatever you want really.

• To answer your question the only difference is the amount of melanin in your skin

• When you consider professional athletics it does make you think.

• How many times do we have to debunk this myth?

"The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false."

link

Black guys do not "dominate all sports," either. Baseball, weightlifting, cycling, swimming, skiing, ice hockey, and martial arts are counterexamples.

Stop with the racism crap already. My half-African, half-Caucasian President is not amused.

• BLAH BLAH BLAH... excuses excuses excuses

hey teenie weenie white boy, why can't you just accept the fact that Black men are just superior in what women want? can't handle the fact that all your women flock to black men because they can't resist the superior black cock? get over it already. it's too bad. even your president proves that - his mother is just another white chick who couldn't resist Black cock.

• Http://files.nireblog.com/blogs/ateyavana/files/please-do-not-feed-the-hoboken-trolls.jpg

• ok kid, Black guys don't have bigger penises, look at some actual statistics. There is also a huge number of obese black men, especially in the inner city, and they are more likely to be athletes because more societal pressure is put on them to do that because they often have less opportunities in academic fields, and the high school graduation rate is about 20% lower in blacks than in whites. think with ur head.

• Oh, lol. denial denial... kiddo, is that true? then how come all your white girls are flocking over to gag on the superior black cocks because her white man can't satisfy her enough. those are words from your own women, not me. haha.

• Well, the real reason White girls go for Black guys is simply because Black man are more "man" than their White man and like feeling of having the nice thick Black penis stretch their orifices. of course her White daddy is infuriated by this because he can't overcome his inferiority complex and the fact that he has to give up his daughter to Black guys when it's not even her fault - she's only improving her genes.

i ain't being racist, just speaking the truth. so don't get mad at me whitey. lol

• I'm not mad, but that is actually pretty racist. Oh, and calling me whitey is like me calling you darkey. watch what you say.

• BLAICK MEN DO NOT HAVE BIGGER PENISES and I say this being black but we do dominate sports but I belive this to be that white men are more academicly superior to black men and black men more physically superiour to white men and there is proof to support this as there is loads of white inventors and scientist and mathmaticians but not so many black ones I just think racially white people are generally smarter.

AND BEFORE YOU SAY IM RACIST IM BLACK

• Too much writing books by candlelight in airless rooms, not enough hunting lions and zebras and making love to Zanzibar princesses.

• "so what do you guys think?"

I think you are either a black guy asking this question anonymously, or you are one of those weirdo white dudes that is into racial masochism.

• Sorry, neither. puahahahaha

but I can definitely see you are an insecure white guy though.

• My last black girlfriend had her own money, smart (we met in college), had 42 D's and a 30 inch waist, she was a kinky nympho that was into ANYTHING in bed, and she didn't drink alcohol so she could always be my designated driver when we went out

if black guys don't want anything to do with a woman like that then I'll gladly take them off their hands any day

• I am white, and last time I checked the black girls that most white men date are absolutely gorgeous. You are just blind, question asker. My brother is dating a girl that resembles rihanna in the face, and has a great body. ..........you are just ignorant. All of us white women, don't really want you.

• stereotype and I don't think either blacks or whites would appreciate that stereotype being said aloud even though it favors african americans. like every body before me has probably already said, race is irreverent. we're all different and it really doesn't matter. and like people have already said, there are polar opposites in qualities within every race so it doesn't matter.

• I don't see how black men "DOMINATE" any sports. Almost all sports are composed of a team of people. Let's see. 2009 Superbowl Champs...Big Ben is white quarterback, Santonio Holmes is a black receiver and Troy Palumalu is polynesian. They all played together to WIN! now what the hell does that have to do with superiority? You, sir, do black people no justice by making such comments like this. And the fact that your anonymous makes you just as big a coward as those white trash idiots in the KKK. I am an Irish American white male. I don't feel superior to anyone, and no one is superior to me. When I was in the Army, I had lots of black friends. When bullets are flying at you, they don't give a f*** who they kill. Your all in hell together. So yeah, your an idiot. Why are you concerned with penis stereotypes? Sex is like NASCAR my friend. It doesn't matter how long your ride is...It's your ability to stay on the track and finish the race that counts. So while your so wrapped up and worried about things as stupid as this, me and some of my black buddies will be out dancing, laughing, and picking up girls.

• I liked your answer. These other people up here are making me sick by engaging in this question. You put it best - one's race/ethnicity doesn't determine anything. It's all about genetics and whatever work one puts into certain activities, such as sports. Thank-you for putting it simply: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE. Thank-you!

• Thank you for the kind words. It's dumb sh*t like this that keeps racism going while we all march towards oblivion. It's our diversity that is our strength. The wealthy 1% knows well enough that the day we all stop fighting amongst ourselves and realize that racism is fed to us to as a social control measure, then we will all be free. Glad your with me and god bless! - j

• This is an obvious troll thread.

lol, That's the first time I've heard that one.

Usually, the inferiority complex is reversed.

But Kudos to you for luring so many people into posting in this troll thread.

• Blackpanese.... no wonder why you are so hateful of your own race

• Look who's talking mr.blackpanese. you have no japanese in you, and that's my exact point. you are a japanese wannabe black who subconcsiously think japanese are better than your own race. that right there is a perfect example of ethnic superiority. shame on you blackpanese hypocrite.

• Where are you getting all this "Japanese" stuff?

All my profile says is that I'm from Japan.

And I still assert that all ethnicities are created equal.

No one is better or worse.

Now stop trolling.

• Yep. There really are a lot of black swimmers, aren't there.

Gymnasts too. I see the world is teeming with black gymnasts.

The Australian cricket team - the best cricket team for the last how many years? only has black players in it.

Black people really do dominate all sports, don't they?

• England won the last ashes fool f*** you ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND AND CRICKET AINT A SPORTSD ITS A F***ING PICKNIC

• Negro plz.

• After reading most of your comments you just seem to be a racist. A friend of mine in the army was black - He was better in some things I was better in others! You just can`t narrow it down to genetics! Have you thought about that in sports for example black guys just might have had more practice? If you play basketball 24-7 you tend to be better.

• Well I'm hispanic, so I get the wonderful option of not caring. Seriously, blacks are not inferior to whites. This was so stupid 50 years ago, that scientist were digging the anatomy of a black man just to see what they could do to prevent blacks or understand why they are "seemingly" superior in finesse. The point is, you can be white, black or even chocolate brown and what matters most is whether your take care of yourself and exercise. You might have limitations in height and size, but by race, no one class is superior.

• Maybe in some areas.

• None of those qualities have anything to do with race. I think the question asker is just trying to find a way to cope with his sexual attraction to black males. They're not stronger or fitter, you're just gay. Plus, there is no way that black men dominate hockey.

• Of course there are some race related physical differences, but it is very harsh to say that the black male is generally physically fitter than the white male.

To say that black people dominate 'all sports' is ridiculous, especially if you look at sports that are popular all over the world:

Swimming is dominated by whites.

Weight lifting is dominated by the middle east.

Tennis is dominated by whites.

Running is dominated by blacks.

Martial arts is dominated by asians.

Boxing is dominated by blacks.

Strongman competition is dominated by whites.

Football (soccer) is particularly evenly distributed with the best national teams being multi ethnical.

Penis wise, I'm not sure. I do know that the man with the biggest penis is a white guy.

• Acutally it varies.There's a study that says that black males are more likely to get hemophilia than other males from other races. Their culture is also very hard working compared to European cultures. Just look back at history. I've seen people in Tanzania that had to walk 10 miles to the watering hole to fill up their water tanks and bring it back while carrying on their heads. In Europe everything is brought to them with hardly any work, except paying for it.

• More from Guys
    91