Women, what is the one thing a guy can do during sex that turns you on the most

Women, what is the one thing a guy can do during sex that turns you on the most (what the title said)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• when he looks into your eyes while having sex(assuming that you are facing each other) when he talks to me and tells me how good it feels etc etc and this might sound odd but a big turn on for me is when he says something like "oh baby,im cumming that's so good" and the last few times when he's had to bite the pillow or his hand so he doesn't yell and moan out loud,oh so kinky I ,love it makes him seem so vunerable and I love him more for it...

• So if your guy moans that's a turn on?

• Yes it is a big turn on for me..shows that he is enjoying himself..and me!!!

What Girls Said 10

• Have an orgasm :o)

• Talk dirty to me. I love hearing the words, the way he says them, the mental pictures they conjure up in my mind... and anything he does while using them.

• suck on the clit and well that's it . No need to stick your tongue up the va ja ja but two in the pink and one in the stink while suck on the clit. AMAZING!

• I'd probly still shove my tongue up the v just for the hell of it ;)

• Well as long as you do all the rest you'll be great

• talking dirty..and talking sh*t lol.. and a tease sometimes..thrown up against a wall..grabbing my ass..biting me

• Compliments feel good, but so does "deep penetration". Aggressiveness is always a real turn on...but that might be a personal thing.Not hitting or anything; just the whole domination and forcefulness...covering the mouth, holding down my arms, seriousness...ahhh. haha.It's only hot if I want it, of course.

• bite me

• maybe it's just me, but sometimes it's unexpected and pretty hot if my partner bites me.

• I loveeee rough violent sex.so I like painful things lik scratching hard biting and my hair pulled hardddd.just be very very rough and yell! ;)

• Talking dirty when his voice is low and kinda raspy, or even when things start to heat up and his voice cracks ... Also moaning, lots of it.

• it would turn me on if he was rough. I don't like someone who will not take charge.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!