How can I be more aggressive sexually?

my boyfriend has been telling me for a while now that he wants me to be more aggressive. I've tried some things that I would consider aggressive but I'm guessing that guys and girls have a different idea of what being aggressive means...so what does he mean? what kinds of things can I do that he will think is aggressive? and I can never tell if he is enjoying himself...how do I know?

when I asked him what he meant by aggressive he said he didn't know how to explain it so I'm gonna have him show me what he means haha. but it would be nice to be able to surprise him with some sort of previous knowledge :]

Most Helpful Guy

• What a previous girlfriend did for me and it put a giant smile on my face was when she would give out orders like get on the bed, or tell me to take something off faster (clothing articles). Another thing that you could do is while you're making out bite his lip occasionally, and pull his hair. Make it a little rough, like nails into the back or whatever. But most of all when you give out an order don't laugh, just make like a sexy/naughty face. Maybe a slight smile, and be like you stay there and I'll take care of you. Take control of the situation.