Why do men want ANAL sex ?

My husband has his heart set on anal sex. We have tried but ,im just not at all wild about it. (To eachs own) just not my thing, I feel bad not to,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just like you can't eat the same thing every night - men don't want to have sex the same way every time. It's just another variation of getting off - nothing more, nothing less.

Though there are women out there - and men - who can get some pleasure from it, it does nothing for me. So it's crossed off of my sexual experiences to have list. I'm in the same boat as you sista, sometimes I have good intentions - but inevitably change my mind. Just not my thing.

I think giving my guy a blow job is good enough as far as doing something solely for him, so I guess he's just going to have to be happy with what he gets. Don't feel bad for not doing something you don't enjoy. Especially when there are many, many things you CAN enjoy together.