Advanced sex moves/positions/tricks?

My boyfriend and I have great sex, no doubt, but I'm looking to wow him like CRAZY. We think we've tried every position, but I'm thinking that might not be the case. I want to do something when we're having sex that will make him go crazy but I don't know what. Also what positions are best for the woman to have an orgasm from penetration alone (other than woman on top which always works for me).

Also if you know any good lapdance moves that are really advanced let me know...he's been asking me to try that for a long time

also we're both 24 so don't worry, not underage

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to sex men want to think that they know everything but the truth is 'they don't know nothing.' Tell your man exactly what you need to be sexually satisfied. He'll do one of two things: look dumbstruck or go to it. And as for hurting his feelings 'don't let it worry you'; he's not worrying about your feelings when he's got his and snoring and you're still sexually frustrated and awake. My husband actually gets turned on more when I tell him what I want him to do to me and that in turn satisfies me more.