• Ask
  • myTake

What do women think about when they masturbate?

What do women think about when they masturbate? I've always wondered this ever since I was a teanager. And so has every other guy on this planet we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think about and concentrate on the pleasurable feelings that I am giving myself. A lot of times I will fantasize and picture myself receiving oral from my man. Or if I'm feeling really aggressive, I will watch my clit/vagina while I'm rubbing it and fingering it and talk dirty to it...

What Girls Said 9

• Other girls have already said it..but I usually think about getting f***ed or the feeling of a guy's tongue or fingers over my clit... then I'll just keep going with that and thinking about it and it doesn't take that long, hehe :o)

• I usually think about sex I've had in the past (on the beach, on a balcony) or sex I'd like to have in the future (in a bar bathroom, on my roof deck).

• Generally my mind just goes blank and I just think about how good it feels. If I like a guy, I sometimes feel like I should be thinking about him while getting off so I do, but generally I just think about how it feels and I pretty much blank out about everything else.

• I usually think about a guy I know and like. For the past year -- my boyfriend.

• Well before I started to have sex, I thought about whoever it was that I liked at the time and myself having sex

Now I just think of previous sex that I've had and just add mind blowing extra details

lol

• I'm not a lesbian or bisexual but I've always thought about other women. I picture what the guy is doing to her, the sounds she makes, what she looks like at that moment, really hot stuff. My visual is very vivid and can vary greatly each time. But I'm only attracted to guys so I don't know why I can only get off solo thinking about other women.

• Previous sex. What I want my man to do to me.

• i think about the guy I like and imagine myself doing it with him or when I was in my tonguer teens, and I didn't lie anyone specific, id think of some imaginary dude from the future I would be with one day...

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500