What do women think about when they masturbate?

What do women think about when they masturbate? I've always wondered this ever since I was a teanager. And so has every other guy on this planet we call earth. Lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think about and concentrate on the pleasurable feelings that I am giving myself. A lot of times I will fantasize and picture myself receiving oral from my man. Or if I'm feeling really aggressive, I will watch my clit/vagina while I'm rubbing it and fingering it and talk dirty to it...

What Girls Said 7

• I usually think about sex I've had in the past (on the beach, on a balcony) or sex I'd like to have in the future (in a bar bathroom, on my roof deck).

• Other girls have already said it..but I usually think about getting f***ed or the feeling of a guy's tongue or fingers over my clit... then I'll just keep going with that and thinking about it and it doesn't take that long, hehe :o)

• i think about the guy I like and imagine myself doing it with him or when I was in my tonguer teens, and I didn't lie anyone specific, id think of some imaginary dude from the future I would be with one day...

• Generally my mind just goes blank and I just think about how good it feels. If I like a guy, I sometimes feel like I should be thinking about him while getting off so I do, but generally I just think about how it feels and I pretty much blank out about everything else.

• I usually think about a guy I know and like. For the past year -- my boyfriend.

• Previous sex. What I want my man to do to me.

• Well before I started to have sex, I thought about whoever it was that I liked at the time and myself having sex

Now I just think of previous sex that I've had and just add mind blowing extra details

lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!