Does it mean anything if a guy runs his fingers through your hair?

Last night my friend with benefits and I were cuddling watching tv, first he started off rubbing me on my side,like usual then it turns into make out session then sex, this time kissed me on my head, then next he was just "massaging my head" for a really long time until I moved his hand. Does that mean anything? We did not have sex or make out. but when he dropped me off he gave me a tight long hug and kissed me on the cheek. 0.o am I crazy or is he trying to move further. We have been hooking up for about 6 months ish

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, generally when I run my fingers through a girls hair, it's someone who I have a lot of feelings for and want to get very close to. Like someone already said though, what's the next step for you two? Something you need to be talking about.

• Report

:)

• Report

Just be completely honest with how you feel, COMPLETLEY. Ask, "where do you see us going from here?" If you really like this guy and want to get more serious, TELL HIM. But be ready! You say you're just friends with benefits, that's all he might want.You've got yourself in a potentially difficult/hurtful situation because women can't go on sleeping with a man for a long period of time without developing emotions for him, men can. I can't though, I don't know how some guys do it lol. Good luck and

• Report

feel free to ask if you have anymore questions!