What age do most girls/guys start masturbating?

I mean hell.. I started just to see how it was when I was a little kid and was like.. uhh this is stupid, then I was able to come and was like hell yeah! mainly why I'm asking this is because I don't want to be a freak lol. I just want to know when most people start

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha wow... I beat all of you as far as age when I first masturbated. I was like 4 or 5 when I first did it. I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that it felt really good and my parents actually saw me do it once because we were all on the couch and I got myself off but I mean I didn't really know what it was I was doing until I was like 9 and I got the talk.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 15

• I think it's a personal question so I won't answer directly. I guess when they feel the urge to do so, it's natural, but I guess too early would be a little freaky and not during the hormonal period would be somewhat abnormal. but there isn't a set age to which it is deemed appropriate either, I guess whenever one is ready.

• dude I was 3/4 I don't know I remember my mom telling me that's something personal and that if I wanted to do that I had to go to my room. So.. I always just did it secretly up to this day. haha. the weird thing is I do it the same way now as I did then. crazy.

• I was like 8 or 9 when I started but I didn't know what I was doing...the only thing I knew was that it felt good so I just kept doing it and then my mom caught me once and then told me all about it

• Umm I'm not really sure! I think around the beginning of high school or so! Don't worry you're not a freak, lol, it's just experimentation!

• i was around 9.

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 14

• 13 for me

• Technically, fetus.

"Ultrasonographic observation of a female fetus' sexual behavior in utero." American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 1996

I guess it varies what age but I guess (and it's a pure guess) around 12 most have learnt or are soon to learn about it.

Being the nerd I am my first time was an 'experiment' after learning about it in school. I was wondering what the hell and gave it a shot. Thought I was having a heart attack at first and didn't do it again for like 6 months.

• 18 for me.

• Pfff get out of here you children. I started at 3. Probably one of the best feelings I had at the time. I couldn't shoot though. Too young for that.

• I found around age 6 that playing with my dick felt really good and would do it until I had a dry cum. I started squirting about age 12 and enjoyed making myself squirt.

More from Guys
9