Do black guys really have bigger penises?

My ex left me for black guy because he was 11 1/2 and only 16 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgRySwnYNA

11.5" is a cute fantasy...

But anyway, no that's a stereotype..in my limited unscientific study based solely off of my personal experience Id sooner say the opposite is true. Only one black guy I've been with was what Id consider large but still not as large as the biggest guy I've been with who was latino... The rest of the black guys I've been with were pretty small... Every white guy I've been with, except one, was very large.

Im so used to it...that if I ever were with a white guy who didn't pull out a magnum, I'm pretty sure Id be genuinely surprised...

Most Helpful Guy

• What girl would WANT an 11.5" penis? Lay a ruler on your crotch and see where that would end up. He'd be f***ing the bottom of the girl's stomach if he could actually fit in there. Seriously anything beyond like 7" max is a waste.

And either way, the fact that she'd leave you for a guy soely based on the fact that he has a bigger penis means that she's a slut/bitch/whore/(insert derogatory female insult here) who isn't worth anyone's time.

As for the race thing, first of all she's probably lying. It's statistically proven that women tend to overestimate a guy's penis size by at least an inch. I don't know if they're just bad at guessing size, but unless she's actually taken out a tape measurer and measured it herself, don't beleive her. Especically if there were hard feelings on the break up then she's probably just exaggerating anyways to make you feel bad. Also while an 11.5" penis is possible, it is EXTREMELY rare, like .0001% of the male population on earth might be packing one.

And as for black guys being bigger. There is SOME statistical evidencce to suggest that black men are SLIGHTLY bigger than white. The average white man is around 6", while the average black man is a little under 6 1/2".

What Girls Said 21

• Eleven and a half inches!?!? Omg NO! Maybe its just my opinion because I'm a virgin but if my boyfriend had equipment that large I'd run for the hills. I don't want someone who can stab my belly button from the inside. That's horrendous. Your girlfriend is either crazy or insanely brave to face something like that. Also I think size can't be predicted by race. And maybe your girlfriend was lying because I mean 11.5 at 16? he's not even done growing yet it might end up around his knees if she's serious.

• I don't think that's true because everybody is different and who knows white guys are probably bigger then black guys...to me you just can't have the answer to that question unless you take every black guy in the world and compare them to all the white guys in the world.

• Many men, when they think of black people they imagine a guy like this

Do black guys really have bigger penises

and they imagine they have a penis the size of a tree. I know this guy looks intimidating because of his general size, but that doesn't have anything to do with his penis size, nor does the color of his skin. At least in my experience.

• OMG id cry if I knew something that is 11.5 inches was gonna b in me.. that kid is like a HORSE.. haha

• I heard it was scientifically proven on the average black males are bigger.

I'm not about to google "black d***s" so that's all I got for this subject.

• It's true on average, but the average is less than half an inch longer.

• I've only had limited experience on this subject, and I'm trying to think of a good way to put it... the largest penis I've seen was black, yes, but not all of the black ones have been larger. I hope that makes sense, lol :o)

• Something that big is a monster. The Hulk. I guess that's why they call them "Monster Dicks" in porn.

I feel for you, honey. I'd personally be scared of a huge penis. Some girls are into it, I guess.

As for your initial question, it depends on the person.

Once you go black, you never go back!

Just kidding.

• Lmao. Stop ittt.

• ive heard of that, but no one

can completely answer this question cuz

all black guys are different. they have that same

rumor with italian penises, and again, no one really knows.

• There's no way he was 11.5 inches, that's like bigger than all of those huge p*rn stars.

but ones I've been with have had pretty good sized d***s but that size is bs.

• From MY personal experience = USUALLY + never always :)

• I'd def say so.

• From my experience (terrible) the white guy sucked (sorry but not sorry) I felt nothing

• It is probably true that black men tend to have larger tube steaks. Black men and women have higher testosterone levels according to medical studies. This is due to less evolution than other races since we know all humans came from Africa. However, Africa was very isolated until after other races established civilizations and technology which caused a lot of evolutionary growth. That caused less testosterone in civilized males. Black males are more animal than other races. Not racist, just fact.

• Yes, on average black men do have bigger penises and it's not news

• I've been with a lot of men mostly white but a few black men. White men on average measure 3 to 5 inches, and black men measure 7 to 9 inches. So yes MOST white men have small penis's. That is not a myth. All if these people sayin that every white guy they've been with was big is a liar, or they must be finding these well hung white men on some sex web site, because men don't have sh! t below the belt. Black men are on average the biggest. That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!

• Im white and my dick is small so id have to agree lol

• @gtrain since a white man would choose thr user name, "g"train. I do like that we all now know you're a liar.

I would bet money that your a black 19 year old that got unlucky with a little pecker trying to defend your race lets be honest, even the statistics show that black men are bigger by less than a half inch

• I don't know why it's probably genetics

• i hear this and I think its true to be honest. I hooked up with only 1 white guy that was like 7.5 inches, but he was mixed with black way back in his ancestry. the reason I think blk guys do have bigger penises is because you always hear people bring up the study that the average penis size is 5 inches..but the average black guy is around 7 inches. I have friends who have been with a few more people than me and they say 8 and 9 inch guys are not rare. 5 inches is small for a black guy, so if its average for everyone else, then they do have bigger penises lol

• Sorry but it's not true. I have been with several black guys, white guys and Latinos and blacl guys are consistently the smallest of the three.

To be honest what all of you guys are saying does not matter connsidering the statistics show white americans at 5.5 inches and black americans at 5.7 inches.

• an episode of oprah had this on and black men are bigger then white and hispanic men tied and then asian. Yes there are black guys with 11 inches or more I know of some.

• it depends on the guy. I have seen some white guys who are packing and a black guy who should have been embarrassed lol

• By 11 1/2, I hope you don't mean inches.

That's not likely.

What Guys Said 27

• The statistics repeatedly say no. this misconception comes from a change in blood flow between blacks and other races. blacks dicks don't get get nearly as small after orgasm/when not aroused. this also means that they don't generally gain as much size wise when they are aroused as other races do. the fact is, is that you have the same likelihood of your girlfriend telling you that even if it was a white/hispanic guy.

• What I think is funny is the idea that bigger is always better. The average vagina is 8 inches long. The average penis is 6.

I LOVE the way it feels to get all the way in. The sensation around the shaft at the base is the best!!! I would be so sad to have an 11 inch and never get that feeling. I feel bad for those guys. They might get a lot of attention but they will never get full satisfaction.

On the other side I feel bad for the girls as well. If you don't get all the way in then you can't be pressing on the clit at the same time with your body. Every girl knows the clit is the magic trigger. If a guy can't get all the way in you will have to manually stimulate it during sex. You'll never get that hands outstretched on your back vaginal and clit massage that throws you over the edge to and blowing orgasm.

If you offered me a 11 inch cock I would decline.

• Some , others are smaller:

link

link

• uh cause 11 1/2 inch doesn't actually exist. only 1% of guys have and 8 inch penis. The average is 5.5inches. I think like the max penis ever would be like 10 inches and there would be like 10 people in america with a 10 inch penis.

• OK so first off, If she knew he had a bigger dick than you she was prob getting raw dogged by him long before she officially left you so you should prob go kick that kids ass.
    Second, dick size is linked to more testosterone
    In terms of average testosterone by races this is how it goes
    Blacks > Whites > Asians

So by average, blacks SHOULD have a bigger penis than whites and SHOULD have significantly larger members than Asians, doesn't necessarily mean that they do, but that how it would be if all else was kept constant.

• 11 1/2?

do you realize that's almost a foot

• Genetics my ass. Black come in all sizes and shapes like everybody else. But a black penis comes without the baggage of hundreds of years of puritanism. So we got it goin' on!

• some are and some aren't, just like white guys..i would say there are more bigger blk guys than white, what most girls don't realize the Vjj will work with most any sizes and the bigger it gets stretched the most loose they will be. its all about how they use it. Have fun

• has nothing to do about what race u r study's show that it's just whit guys don't brag most feel self conscious while they use it as being a man NOPE

• Well sadly its not true... I have 2 best friends, one is Mexican and the other is British... I am black lol. We all have the same size penis. We checked when we where dared at a party. Soo im pretty sure that its all in the genetic history of the guy.

• The answer is no. I am so tired of black guys lying or white girls lying for their boyfriends. Here is the 100% truth! I am bi sexual and have explored this
    Myth and have found nothing but small black guys. On average, white guys are consistently big, Latinos usually measure up as well. Black guys being the smallest. It is the total truth!! You can explore this yourself or you could save yourself the waiste of time. Do not believe the myth.

• If you had a cock that big, you'd be obstructing ceiling fans.

• I would hate to have one that long! How the hell do you hide it from the general public? She might have exagerated or measured wrong or he might have said that. Is this hard or soft?

• Yes they do

Congo in particular... average for black males in congo is about 7 inches

• Genetic have more to do with it not weather your black White Asian its your personal genetic build up
    Over thousands of years

• because people are stupid enoug to believe in stereotypes.

• This topic is so weird and lame at times ;) It depends on the individual purely... NOT RACE !!

• No, the largest penis in the world that I've seen was a white man's, 13 1/2 inches.

• My dick is only 3 inches long so that's probably one reason why I am still a virgin.

• I'm a black guy and well I'm 10 inch so there you go!!

• On "AVERAGE" Black Men are most likely to have a larger package then a White Man.

But I know for shore that there is plenty White men out there with 20 times the size of the "BBC" If you search "Big White Cock" & "Big Black Cock" and click on Google images you will notice that White Guys have the same and most likely bigger Dicks then what you see from searching "Big Black Cocks" on Google

And the Largest Penis in the World is a White Man name Jonah Falcon with a 13.5 Inch Penis when fully erect. And Yes you may see Black guys with bigger then 13.5 On Porn Hub and stuff. But Jonah only has the biggest because he wanted Penis Fame. But I will say this I know a guy with a whopping 12 Inchs Soft 16 Erect And he never said how many inches in Diameter but I will tell you this it was just about as thick as my leg. So I will say this No body knows who has the Worlds biggest Dick but I will say this. It is scientifically proven the Black Guys have bigger dicks then White Men on Average.

• Well im a white guy and my dick is 8 1/2 an I've been to prison twice an a lot of black guys were smaller ha

• I'm an average size guy and I do great no complaints but if u need somebody with an 11 incher you must have some messed up lookin loose business down there and I wouldn't want to go anywhere near it. Sorry.

• 11 1/2 at 16? Yeah I'm and 20''

• There is a white dude in NY with that was measured at 13.5" natural... so there's that. HE is obviously a freak of nature but I've heard plenty of time black guys admit the stereotype is buth untrue and unfair.

• The short answer is no. There is not a lot of scientific data on penis size with relation to race, because, lets face it, its not a very "professional" hypothesis. The few studies that have been done (most notably the Kelsey study) have shown no statistical difference between any race. These studies have sometimes found that one group (it differs with each survey) are 1-2 centimeters larger on average, but all of them have suffered from a selection differential that skews results (ex. One study had hundreds of white male responses and 33 black male responses). The average adult male penis length is accepted to be ~5.12 inches. Also, female studies have shown the average vagina to be 4-5 inches deep before reaching the cervix, and surveys of women show that the "optimal" penis length in their opinion is seven inches. So scientifically there is no difference.

Socially, there is the well-known black penis myth. It is interesting to note that most cultures have a "this race is bigger" myth and it is not always black people. South America has an interesting fixation on Asian penises. Also, some radical Islamic clerics have used references to "large" white Western infidels to stir their Middle-eastern following. If a popular belief is only adhered to by a small percentage of the world population, one has to question it.

Also, the only "evidence" consistently cited for this myth is the pornographic industry. First off, the porn industry should never be referenced as a reflection of the average, usual picture of sex. If that were true, all women would love it up the butt and pizza delivery guys would be having sex twenty times a day :) Anyway, you actually see a wide variety of penis sizes among all races, just not many small penises from any race. The few more "extra-large" black actors can be explained as simply market demand. For various social reasons, there is the market for that sort of interracial pornography. And sometimes, it isn't even large black men but fake plastic penises (ex. Monsters of Cock, etc). In fact, the preference for large penises in black men has been decried as a racist tendency of the industry by some black performers. I.E., while white actors are hired on the basis of penis size, acting ability, and overall sexual prowess; black actors are only hired if they are particularly gifted, with no consideration to other relevant talent.

All of that said, people will be attracted to who they like. Different people have different preferences and no one can change that. I know three women who have admitted "going black and coming back". The only concern anyone should have is finding someone who you enjoy being with everywhere, not just in the sack. As long as they can usually please you sexually, there is nothing to worry about.

• you are so full of sh*t...or at least she is. You could probably count all the 11.5" penises in the US on one hand.

• Sorry, maybe she's the one lying, not you.