Do black guys really have bigger penises?

My ex left me for black guy because he was 11 1/2 and only 16 years old.

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgRySwnYNA

11.5" is a cute fantasy...

But anyway, no that's a stereotype..in my limited unscientific study based solely off of my personal experience Id sooner say the opposite is true. Only one black guy I've been with was what Id consider large but still not as large as the biggest guy I've been with who was latino... The rest of the black guys I've been with were pretty small... Every white guy I've been with, except one, was very large.

Im so used to it...that if I ever were with a white guy who didn't pull out a magnum, I'm pretty sure Id be genuinely surprised...

Most Helpful Guy

• What girl would WANT an 11.5" penis? Lay a ruler on your crotch and see where that would end up. He'd be f***ing the bottom of the girl's stomach if he could actually fit in there. Seriously anything beyond like 7" max is a waste.

And either way, the fact that she'd leave you for a guy soely based on the fact that he has a bigger penis means that she's a slut/bitch/whore/(insert derogatory female insult here) who isn't worth anyone's time.

As for the race thing, first of all she's probably lying. It's statistically proven that women tend to overestimate a guy's penis size by at least an inch. I don't know if they're just bad at guessing size, but unless she's actually taken out a tape measurer and measured it herself, don't beleive her. Especically if there were hard feelings on the break up then she's probably just exaggerating anyways to make you feel bad. Also while an 11.5" penis is possible, it is EXTREMELY rare, like .0001% of the male population on earth might be packing one.

And as for black guys being bigger. There is SOME statistical evidencce to suggest that black men are SLIGHTLY bigger than white. The average white man is around 6", while the average black man is a little under 6 1/2".

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 22

• Lmao. Stop ittt.

• Many men, when they think of black people they imagine a guy like this

Do black guys really have bigger penises

and they imagine they have a penis the size of a tree. I know this guy looks intimidating because of his general size, but that doesn't have anything to do with his penis size, nor does the color of his skin. At least in my experience.

• I heard it was scientifically proven on the average black males are bigger.

I'm not about to google "black d***s" so that's all I got for this subject.

• It's true on average, but the average is less than half an inch longer.

• I don't think that's true because everybody is different and who knows white guys are probably bigger then black guys...to me you just can't have the answer to that question unless you take every black guy in the world and compare them to all the white guys in the world.

• I've only had limited experience on this subject, and I'm trying to think of a good way to put it... the largest penis I've seen was black, yes, but not all of the black ones have been larger. I hope that makes sense, lol :o)

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 28

• Some , others are smaller:

link

link

• 11 1/2?

do you realize that's almost a foot

• What I think is funny is the idea that bigger is always better. The average vagina is 8 inches long. The average penis is 6.

I LOVE the way it feels to get all the way in. The sensation around the shaft at the base is the best!!! I would be so sad to have an 11 inch and never get that feeling. I feel bad for those guys. They might get a lot of attention but they will never get full satisfaction.

On the other side I feel bad for the girls as well. If you don't get all the way in then you can't be pressing on the clit at the same time with your body. Every girl knows the clit is the magic trigger. If a guy can't get all the way in you will have to manually stimulate it during sex. You'll never get that hands outstretched on your back vaginal and clit massage that throws you over the edge to and blowing orgasm.

If you offered me a 11 inch cock I would decline.

• has nothing to do about what race u r study's show that it's just whit guys don't brag most feel self conscious while they use it as being a man NOPE

• The statistics repeatedly say no. this misconception comes from a change in blood flow between blacks and other races. blacks dicks don't get get nearly as small after orgasm/when not aroused. this also means that they don't generally gain as much size wise when they are aroused as other races do. the fact is, is that you have the same likelihood of your girlfriend telling you that even if it was a white/hispanic guy.

More from Guys
23