A question about siblings and nudity...

This is a touchy subject it seems for most people. I have no issue with nudity within my family and it's viewed as a normal thing. How about you?... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah definitely. its a slippery slope though. I know some people may judge me for it but idc - I've jacked off while thinking of my sister. she has a phenomenal body, dude. yeah, she's my sister and I would never marry her or fall in love with her, but if incest were legal and she came into my room and asked for it...i would give it to her. she's slightly tan, slim, small waist, curvy hour glass frame, flat stomach, these perfect, perky D cup t*ts, and a nice round ass. I remember once she was blasting music while getting ready for school and I started opening her door to tell her to stfu. she didn't see me, she was bent over in her closet looking for something. I saw everything. she was on her hands and knees naked with her back arched and her legs spread apart and I could see everything, p**** and a**hole. I stood there for a few seconds before closing the door and going back to my room. I had an instant boner dude. she's so f***ing hot.

anyway that's my story. you probably think I'm d*** now, but I'm just being honest.

Asker upvoted
    • You'd be surprised bro at how common this is. It's the forbidden fruit/taboo factor of wanting what you can't have. It's not a concept that can be accepted and openly discussed in society because it is viewed as immoral. I don't frown upon your interest at all and I admire your honesty! Maybe someday she'll let ya lol.

• no offense but your sister sounds hot as hell, like a 10/10 holy damn, nice details by the way too, very interesting story.