A question about siblings and nudity...

This is a touchy subject it seems for most people. I have no issue with nudity within my family and it's viewed as a normal thing. How about you? Have you seen or been seen nude by siblings? What is your opinion on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah definitely. its a slippery slope though. I know some people may judge me for it but idc - I've jacked off while thinking of my sister. she has a phenomenal body, dude. yeah, she's my sister and I would never marry her or fall in love with her, but if incest were legal and she came into my room and asked for it...i would give it to her. she's slightly tan, slim, small waist, curvy hour glass frame, flat stomach, these perfect, perky D cup t*ts, and a nice round ass. I remember once she was blasting music while getting ready for school and I started opening her door to tell her to stfu. she didn't see me, she was bent over in her closet looking for something. I saw everything. she was on her hands and knees naked with her back arched and her legs spread apart and I could see everything, p**** and a**hole. I stood there for a few seconds before closing the door and going back to my room. I had an instant boner dude. she's so f***ing hot.

anyway that's my story. you probably think I'm d*** now, but I'm just being honest.

• You'd be surprised bro at how common this is. It's the forbidden fruit/taboo factor of wanting what you can't have. It's not a concept that can be accepted and openly discussed in society because it is viewed as immoral. I don't frown upon your interest at all and I admire your honesty! Maybe someday she'll let ya lol.

• no offense but your sister sounds hot as hell, like a 10/10 holy damn, nice details by the way too, very interesting story.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 15

• Me & my mother don't care we're both woman have the same parts, so its not a big deal

But I haven't seen my little brother naked since we were little kids and I would like to keep it that way.

It really just depends on the family. I myself believe that a body is just another body, and at the end of the day I don't care. When I have kids though, I don't think they need to be running around the house naked after the age of 5, just because I think it would give them the wrong message and goes against the fact that your body is 'yours and yours only'.

• Well, I would be completely weirded out if I saw my brother nude or vice versa; or my parents (maaaaybe not so much my mom but...). If I had sisters I probably wouldn't be uncomfortable with it. So personally it would be very strange to see any of my family members nude BUT at the same time I know that people are raised differently and what's normal for me doesn't have to be what's normal for you so I don't think people who, like you, are fine with being nude around their family members are weird or wrong by any means.

• My sister and I are very comfortable changing in front of each other. I'm slightly less comfortable being nude around my mom, but it's also not that big a deal since I'm very used to it. However, I haven't been nude in front of my dad for years. I feel different about changing in front of him for obvious reasons. And he's always been discreet in front of my sister and I.

• All the freaking time. I've seen all the women in my family nude and they have seen me nude. As for my brother, he must wear underwear just like I must wear underwear!

• Well when I was young it didn't matter, but now you wouldn't catch me nude in front of my family, the only time my mom and my sister would see me partially naked is if I am trying something on at a store.

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on your society and the values it has passed on to you. For instance, in some societies little or no clothing is worn. In some, clothing is worn constantly outside the home, but within the home the level of dress may extend to nothing and still be normal and non-sexual. In many of the Pacific island, it used to be the standard for women to wear nothing above their waists. Then the missionaries came and preached that their natural way of living was extremely bad and they were terrible sinners. (But guess who fathered the first mixed breeds.)

If a family believes in the natural beauty of all bodies and makes it clear that sexual contact within that unit, other than by the parents, is wrong, then it can be a normal, good thing. But that should be something that is present from the birth of the first child. To raise kids with the idea that they need to be clothed within the house, then change the rules, could be damaging.

Also, if a family believes in nudity in proper public venues, like a nude beach or nude resort, then the children raised in this environment, either living at a nude facility or visiting there often will usually have a healthy attitude toward nude bodies. They will have the same interests in the other sex but not get all freaked out and having erections just because they see the other sex. Some nudist facilities often have social events, even dances, where the contact and reaction is the same as a ballroom dance. In a slow dance the bodies touch, but there is no arousal (at least at the ones I have seen). In these cases, siblings see each other, as well as others, nude quite a bit of the time. They have less questions or curiosities driving them because so much is out in the open.

• I have no siblings, but yeah, I'm naked around my mother a lot - I live with her, just - and vice versa. Doesn't phase me, I don't get what the BIG DEAL is.

• didn't care till I was 12, it burns to see family members naked, to me anyways.

• Saw my sister once. I was about 14 and she was 20. She was taking a short nap after a shower. I passed her room and she left the door open. Nude on the bed - My first view of real live Bush. I didn't get a boner, but did stare for a while.
    It was mere curiosity at the time.