What's your favorite position during sex ? The hottest memory you have ?

Guys/girls what's your favorite position during sex?Has anyone done something to you that just sent you through the roof? If so what. If not what would you like a girl/guy to do to you that know would make go crazy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love when a girl rides me, just being able to watch her body move and her hair flow as she looks into my eyes while moaning drives me crazy.

• Thanks for the BA.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I am boring with regards to intercourse...missionary serves me quite well...but for giving oral this is about as hot as it comes...lol...get her in an armlock and give her oral until she squeals..maybe even pees...it's hot! link

What Girls Said 3

• 69ing with a girl while the guy takes turns F-ing us. its so hot to see him entering her while I use my tongue on both of them

• My boyfriend and I don't have intercourse yet but we always makeout while giving each other hjs. It's guetting better and better each time because my boyfriend is starting to understand which fingering technique pleasures me the best. The first time he really aced it was a couple days ago. We were in my small single bed, in a spoon position but facing each other and we were giving each other hjs. He made me come for the first time in our relationship and it was so intense, I was breathing really heavily and fast. I had my face right against his, so I could feel his sweat mixed with mine and both of our breaths accelerating more and more. I had my left hand underneath his shirt, clasping tightly around his back and I know that by the time he made me orgasm, our bodies were wrapped around one another's perfectly, like one. He kept going over and over again until we were dripping wet and I had had a few more orgasms. I was exhausted and so was he, so we laid there holding each other for what seemed like forever - it was perfect. We were holding hands and I was lying on his bare chest, feeling our sweaty bodies resting against each other. His face was lit up and he was smiling with his eyes. We went to bed afterward and he fell asleep within minutes. I couldn't sleep for the whole night because I was too emotionally and physically overwhelmed.

• I remember this one guy was having sex with me from behind as I was laying down and it felt so amazing. It was the first time I ever did that position and I loved it. Also, my current boyfriend eats me out and gives me an orgasm every time and I love it.