Special blowjob tricks...guys what do you want?

I want to give my boyfriend an extra special blowjob...I know the basics, and I know about enthusiasm and all that, but are there any little tricks that most people don't know, that I could learn?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey, I'll give you a few tips.1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.Good luck,Jackp.s.: You can learn a bunch more at ---> link

What Guys Said 4

• kiss the tip and look at him...deep throat is mustdont use hands hold his or put it on his chest or abs...he will get turend ontalk a little or make mhmm soundskeeop switching it up but smile at him and look at him

• yeah, message me at jcarpenter_em@yahoo.com and I'll send it to your email what my girlfriend looked up and forwarded to me. it really, really helped her. sorry that I didn't see your question earlier. I don't wanna send it to you nor here or say too much in an answer, but there are ways to do it and ways to do it great!

• I heard this radio show talking about dick sucking tips (it was on uncensored satellite radio), and they were talking about this trick where the girl puts a dab of vick's vapor rub on the head of a guy's dick and that makes it feel better apparently...they said either use that or a hall's menthol cough drop in your mouth while sucking. I don't know if it works but you can try it

• Ohhh my goodness imma try the halls cough drop trick... I've done that with ice b4 so why not lol

• Well, short of deep-throating (which if you can, then that's all you need, any guy would love you for it), there's only one I can think of. It's something my fiancee did that was just amazing. As she's coming up and as she gets to the head, she swirls her tongue around the head really fast before going back down again. One other thing lots of girls don't seem to know. They call it a blowjob but that's a deceptive name, you should be sucking. If you don't suck on it at all (i.e. make the vaccuum with your mouth) then all we feel is your lips and to a lesser extent your tongue, which is great but it's not a whole lot of stimulation.Oh and if you can't do this, don't worry about it, but I had an ex once who had no gag reflex and could deepthroat like a pro, she was so good at it she could get all the way down to the base and then stick her tongue out to lick my balls... that was f'ing incredible. I don't expect most girls to be able to do that, but by god, it felt great.

What Girls Said 3

• put you lips on the head like you are kissing it and suck like a straw. my guy love it when my teeth (BARELY) touch it (BARELY) its kinda like a tickle.

• use ur hand and your mouth together always does the trick...every guy I have ever talked to about it says that's the best *

• This will only work if you don't have a gag reflex which I don't. so take the penis all the way down to your throat and then swallow it, it will give the guy a tickling sensation since (doesn't matter if you have your tonsils) the back of your throat is massaging it and do this about 3 to 4 times but make sure to either breathe through the nose or hold your breath. I have done this several times and he comes within mins which is something I don't like since I like to have the blowjob last longer so depending on how long I want to blow him is how often I'll do this and watch their face, they make the weirdest expressions