Can I have sex with my boyfriend while he is asleep?

Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up, and I lay towards my boyfriend to snuggle up to him and for some reason I have this habit to pat his penis before I go back to bed and each time I do that, he's always hard. So since he's sleeping and his penis is erected, is it possible for me to try and have sex with him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Basically, would you like this done to you, the answer (I assume!) is probably not.

The reason, incidentally for him having an erection is that during the night men go through cycles where their testosterone levels are very high, this causes spontaneous erections to occur (and eventually subside) and the male won't even wake up. Hence the term 'morning glory'.

Hope that helps you realise it's just a biological process rather than him constantly wanting sex! Slowly waking him up whilst playing with him though, might be a nice kinky surprise as a one off though :-)

What Guys Said 14

• i can't imagine a guy not liking it...unless he has to be up real early for work and go no sleep which most guys would still love it haha I've actually had it happen to me a couple of times most people don't know that the time of day most people are horny is the morning/middle of the night that's why guys wake up with morning wood a lot...thats why you rbf is hard...thats why guys have wet dreams...the only thing id be worried about is if he cums fast because he won't be expecting it...be careful but id say DO IT!

• My girlfriend actually did that to me a couple of time. I didn't complain, but then you feel like falling asleep again, and I'm a morning person.

• I'm sure he would love it. If you're worried, ask him about it if he's awake, and see what he has to say.

• why don't you wake him up! He will wake up anyway!

• This is kind of funny lol...

He would love it, I don't care what guy it is, he'll love it. Any guy that wakes up and his girlfriend is riding him...it can't get much better...

One thing to be aware of...if he doesn't wake up soon enough...he could bust pretty quickly...

• I would definitely love my girlfriend to do that to me. However, since people usually don't do this, he won't expect it and it could scare him. The same risk is there if he does it to you. And neither one of you needs that. If you wanna do it, tell him first and see what he thinks. If he's like me, he'll want you to surprise him one night.

• =L this question made me laugh =L

you could go for it if you want but if I were you I'd tell him in advance =L

• My girlfriend in high school used to do that to me, but I'd usually wake up half way through and be like "what the hell, I'm sleeping". :P

• Too bad it doesn't work out nearly so well the other way around.

• Go for it. He's unlikely to object.

• yep, it's possible, and he will probably like it. But be aware that it is technically rape.

• hell yeah...go ahead and do it..its a great way to be woken up in the middle of the night...a girl ontop having fun...thats the way I like it...soo much better to wake up to that than a dam alarm clock...go for it and enjoy it...don't tell him and surprise him..its a great thing...

• u should try it out... I would kinda wierded out that you were doing that but if you tell him in advance and if he's asleep and you put it in ... could be a wierd/fun experience.. I dunno, maybe its a new fantasy of mine haha 8)

• Yeah but I wouldn't do it without asking him if it's okay. You might seriously scare the hell out of him.

• Hahahahaha this answer makes me laugh :D

• If you're gambling on someone you love, don't do it. There's no way to know how he'll react, he might even wake up suddenly and smack into you.

• But on the other hand he might be totally surprised and loveee it

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• Well I think it would be hot for both of you but if he's the type that doesn't like surprices then don't cause he can wake up and not know wats going on and knock you out. And also if your horny and he's erect you can masturbate next to him and wait till he wakes up and have him join you for some fun

• wow so why don't you wake him up since he already hard

and that mean he in the mood

but unless you like to ride then you should just go for it

if that's your kinds thing

• you can but that's what I do to my man as well you can try it I have try it with my man and I though he was fully asleep and he scary the crap out of me you can try it but don't tell me act like you know like something is going on close your eyes but don't fall asleep you should be able to why not hey if men can do it to us while were asleep we can do it to them have fun

• that's a bit weird! I don't think you would enjoy it very much if you wee to awake with someone inside of you