Can I have sex with my boyfriend while he is asleep?

Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up, and I lay towards my boyfriend to snuggle up to him and for some reason I have this habit to pat his penis before I go back to bed and each time I do that, he's always hard. So since he's sleeping and his penis is erected, is it possible for me to try and have sex with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, would you like this done to you, the answer (I assume!) is probably not.

The reason, incidentally for him having an erection is that during the night men go through cycles where their testosterone levels are very high, this causes spontaneous erections to occur (and eventually subside) and the male won't even wake up. Hence the term 'morning glory'.

Hope that helps you realise it's just a biological process rather than him constantly wanting sex! Slowly waking him up whilst playing with him though, might be a nice kinky surprise as a one off though :-)

What Guys Said 17

• Go for it. He's unlikely to object.

• Too bad it doesn't work out nearly so well the other way around.

• My girlfriend in high school used to do that to me, but I'd usually wake up half way through and be like "what the hell, I'm sleeping". :P

• hell yeah...go ahead and do it..its a great way to be woken up in the middle of the night...a girl ontop having fun...thats the way I like it...soo much better to wake up to that than a dam alarm clock...go for it and enjoy it...don't tell him and surprise him..its a great thing...

• =L this question made me laugh =L

you could go for it if you want but if I were you I'd tell him in advance =L

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 6

• that's a bit weird! I don't think you would enjoy it very much if you wee to awake with someone inside of you

• you can but that's what I do to my man as well you can try it I have try it with my man and I though he was fully asleep and he scary the crap out of me you can try it but don't tell me act like you know like something is going on close your eyes but don't fall asleep you should be able to why not hey if men can do it to us while were asleep we can do it to them have fun

• But what if I'll just give him blowjob is that okay? And wink at him when he's awake :D

• Maybe I'm not a typical girl but I have woken to a partner playing with me and it is the absolutely the best way to get woken up. Too many guys assume women don't like a certain thing but we think of sex far more than you realise!

• Well I think it would be hot for both of you but if he's the type that doesn't like surprices then don't cause he can wake up and not know wats going on and knock you out. And also if your horny and he's erect you can masturbate next to him and wait till he wakes up and have him join you for some fun

More from Girls
1