He said I had a tight vagina. What did he mean?

Okay, well I started having sex with this one guy who I’ve been talking to for a little over a month now… So when we were having sex the other night... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls are not the same, but tightness is relative to what has been previous inserted, and whether that region has ever passed a child through it. But it tightens back up if you exercise it. I will let women address the issue on how to keep it in "shape" but I wanted to let you know something that I might be more of an authority on. What makes a woman different is more often defined by how well she knows her own body.

Your sexual pleasure will be enhance by learning the muscles to relax and tighten at the right times to enhance your (and his) pleasure. But most importantly to relax and enjoy the feeling of what is happening. When you are feeling pleasure, it will make it more pleasurable for him, assuming he is a good lover and cares about your orgasm. If he isn't, dump him and find his replacement. Life is too short to go through it with a partner who is only interested in their own needs and satisfaction.

Good Luck,

James