Does getting cunt punted affect girls?

When girls get cunt punted(kicked between the legs) does it affect them in any way or does it just hurt?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh yes, It can hurt really bad. One time my sister punched me and god I was on the floor for 5 minutes crying. Ouch

What Girls Said 5

It does. ;-; But people don't realize.

• Ugh, just reading the question hurt. lol

• You have balls?JKJK. but why does it hurt?

• Show Older
    • Well yeah... that's exactly what I said. I'm pretty sure the pain is not AS severe for women, but from what I've seen it still seems to hurt enough that it wouldn't matter if it's not QUITE as painful. Kinda like the difference between the numbers one trillion and one billion. One's a lot bigger, but both are already huge numbers, lol.

• Nice metaphor there :)... Every time I come back to this question, it hurts all over again. lol

• oh man it hurts! lol,one time I jusmp off my swing and my foot along with my show ended up down there! ..man it hurt.i was like holly crap it hurts us too!? lol..not that we have balls or anything lol but man its just like anyother part of ur body ,it hurts

• "I jusmp off my swing and my foot along with my show ended up down there!" ...what? lol I think you need to reword that cause I have no idea what you're trying to say.

• Haha I meant I jumped off my swing and my foot along with my shoe went up my cooch..lol

• besides making me cry it made me frightened and I kinda begged the girl to not hurt me anymore

• oh my god. it hurts sooo bad. I got hit really hard one time and I thought I was going to pass out. its awful and I'm sure its not exactly good on the anatomy down there.

What Guys Said 4

• Try that in my presence and it will hurt. It will hurt the one who does it!

• As I said in the other comment I have experience in martial arts, and I've seen several unfortunate women take kicks to the nether regions, women who stupidly didn't wear a pelvic protector, assuming that since they didn't have balls they wouldn't need them. That is a sensitive, fragile area for women as well, it's just largely unknown because it's a lot harder to hit than it is on a guy. A strong enough blow can damage the tissues of the vulva, cause ripping or tearing, and it can also break or shatter the pelvis. I may not be a woman, but I've had the training to know the medical facts about how physical blows affect parts of the body on both genders.

• Well said! I can appreciate your intelligently worded response :)

• Show Older
    • I agree with most of what you said. but it has nothing to do with it being harder to hit. its just not taught or is common knowledge that it hurts a woman just as bad. so most people don't do it. now if you had as many videos and movies showing ****busting and boob punching as there are ballbusting. everybody would know

• Yes, I agree that it seems to be a well guarded secret , but the reason people don't know as much about this and the reason it's not common knowledge IS because its harder to hit. Take it from someone who has done martil arts. Balls get hit by accident pretty frequntly, vulvas rarely get hit by accident. That is because balls hang out in front of the legs and are a larger target, thus easier to strike. The vulva on the other hand is smaller and located directly between the legs. Harder to get at

• if done right its the same as a kick in the balls

• Yes because their Clitoris has more nerve ending and are more sensitive then all the nerves that's in a males head. So you can imagine how much it must hurt a girl to get kicked in the pussy. Granted, it's more difficult to get hit there because of the lips and hood of flesh protecting it and is more in between the legs then males. Lucky for you girls!