A guy's Penis, Girls what would you prefer?

Would you prefer a guy to have a long dick that has a average girth, maybe 7" long and 5" girth or a guy that has a average dick but its really thick 5.5" long and 6.5" girth.

Sorry if something like this has already been asked, just want to make a new question about this.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you're assuming girls know the difference between a penis that's 7in long and 5in thick compared to one that is 5.5in long & 6.5in thick. Most don't. In fact, if a girl can spot my size just by eye balling, then my concern isn't what she prefers but rather how she knows what a 7" penis looks like without using a ruler.

This kind of questions HAS been beaten to death (not just here but all over the internet - trust me I checked ;) ).

It is important to have a good balance, but overall go ahead and assume that girth is more important than length (because that's what studies have found women prefer). The first 4 inches of the vagina are what matter most, so if you're overall circumference is 6.5 inches, then you are WAY above average and can cause pain for some girls, and absolute pleasure for others. On that same note, a 7" penis can be too long for some girls, and just right (or not long enough) for others.

I'd say both of those sizes aren't bad, but a girl will pick the girthier one before the skinnier one.

Oddly, they will also pick a penis that's 5" flaccid and 6inches erect over one that's 3" flaccid and 7inches erect (girth being equal between the two).

• Some, but not most.

I've heard of several cases were a girl thought a guy was a certain length, only to then be wrong. Especially when it comes to girth, heck I can't even call that within 1/2 I think, and I have a penis haha.

• Some girls are just good visual spacial thinkers. I can eyeball anything between 0-9 inches within a quarter of an inch. It's called a hand ruler and it's not that complicated.

What Girls Said 3

• I would prefer lenght over thickness so he would be able to hit my g spot.

• I personally prefer a thicker one because a long one feels pokey. I don't know if I'm being descriptive enough

• I could care less! As long as it satisfies me, than who cares!

What Guys Said 2

• I've been told mine is thick. And that I need to do a lot of foreplay to get the girl lubricated so it doesn't hurt so much. But I don't think I'm long- about 5.8 inches.

• lol I think anon female poster is confusing girth with diameter...

girth = circumference