What's a subtle, yet sexy way to call a penis?

Ok I am debating between these two words, dick or cock? I am not used to that kind of language, but which one sounds better or less vulgar I guess?

Or is there another way to call penis? Which one is a turn on for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to call a penis? On the telephone, of course. (I had to do it.)

Your question is interesting... I think that the preference between those words might actually be regional; it could vary depending on what part of the country or world you're in, sort of like the difference between "soda," "pop," and "coke."

Personally, I don't mind the P-word, but I'm more inclined to like the D-word than the C-word. The C-word sounds like you're trying to prepare a weapon for firing (*ch-chk*).

It seems to me that the average woman really dislikes saying any of those slang words. It's more of a turn-on when a woman is comfortable with what she's saying. If she's the most comfortable with the P-word, then that's the word I'd prefer to hear.

• Report

Thanks for ur input... yeah I totally dislike using those slangs, but I just thought that if I wanted to turn him on, by saying penis, it would have the opposite effect... it just sound toooooo low.

• Report

I like the P word too. It's just more real and not some thing you are repeating from last nights flick. Whatever turns you on will probably work for him.