• Ask
  • myTake

Ugliest vagina ever..

I just think mine is terrible, its ugly. Its not smooth looking its saggy looking, like not the big outter lips but everything else just looks... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel so sleazy responding to you, as I'm nearly twice your age. Just had to answer - NO it's not a turnoff...trust me, dudes don't care.

• Why would you feel sleezy. Don't you realize that many of these young girls are very seriously worried about the questions they pose here? You are old enough to have actual experience and knowledge about what they are asking about. Too often they get their answers from some teen age guy that really hasn't a clue what he is talking about.

• Yeah, but picturing and judging the vagina of an underaged girl just feels weird to me. But good call, point taken. (she so wrong isn't she?? Especially dudes that age....it could be upside down and they wouldn't know. lol)

• Absolutly correct. By the way you make my point very well, "could be upside down and they wouldn't know", and those are the guys left to answer the questions if you are feeling too sleazy. What you picture in your own mind is your own private business, no need to feel sleazy.

What Guys Said 10

• It's NOT a turnoff and most girls/woman look like that. Instead of thinking about it in negative terms, compare it to a rose. In French the word "fleur" (flower) is often employed for virginity and French poets used it to describe the labia.PS, nobody is 100% symmetric. A 100% symmetric face would look weird and you wouldn't understand why. Breasts are not 100% symmetric either.

• We're not paying attention, trust me. As long is it's not upside-down, you're fine.

• I'd be lying if I said that I don't have a 'preference' when it comes to vaginas. (large, smooth, puffy, outta lips, and bubblegum pink inner).BUT. As long as it's clean and looks tidy, guys will be more than happy to play with it (and you!).

• u can talk to me about anything, but I tell you what! everyone is different in every way, personality..body part...spirit and soul, same thing goes with men, they all have different sizes! if you want to feel good about yourself, you should check out this one site, if you want, let me know if your interested! ciao

• The wrinkly part is good, that means your labia will stretch more during child birth, which means less likely to tear while giving birth.

• haha that's pretty funny personally penis doesn't look pretty either no man is gonna look at your p**** and say no way haha I bet it's fine be happy with it probably makes your sex better I don't know ha

• sweety to a guy they are all beautiful they come all different ways ur fine relax

• Guys do care by the way it looks, but I haven't really seen a bad looking vagina! We like the variety! I am sure you are blowing it out of proportion! Let the guys judge it!

• Your anxiety is actually quite common among young girls.Uneven labia minora is pretty common.And they are all wrinkly. Every one I've seen, anyway.And really, guys mostly don't care what it looks like--as long as you have one and you are letting us have access to it, we are thrilled.

What Girls Said 8

• one of my labia minora is longer than the other and I'm very self conscious about it.

• Every vagina I've seen looks pretty much like what you've described. I have somewhat uneven labia minora and my boyfriend certainly doesn't care. I had a lot of anxiety about the way I looked down there when I lost my virginity to him, but he likes me the way I am. You sound perfectly normal, and I'm sure any guy would think so too.

• The inner lips being different sizes I perfectly normal in women... We're all different... All vagina's are different... Donbt get self concious about it... Youirs sounds just fine! ... If your going by what you see in magazine's all that is retouched to look perfect... it's highly unlikely they actually look like that lolPenis arnt that beautiful lol... but in the moment no one is gonna care.. If a guy just ran up to me and showed me his penis I would be like... OMG GROSSSSSSSSS! but if I was in the rite situation with the rite person then I'm not gonna give two hoots! and the same applys for me I'd imagine.

• Like a couple other responders have said, everyone's vagina is different. And personally, I think all vaginas are ugly.And believe me, guys don't care what it may look like. Honestly, they don't.I used to be self conscious of everything. Like my body and stuffs, and I would talk to my boyfriend about it and trust me, I've come to realize that guys don't care hardly about anything except with being with you. (: Don't let your thoughts get in the way of having fun. Really, you have nothing to be self conscious of. (:

• I've seen quite a number of them (couldn't even say how many: I've been on nude beaches also) And vaginas are not ugly, they're vaginas.There are differences of course, but I NEVER did see one healthy vagina that made me think "how ugly".

• I have the same thing and I won't let a guy even finger me I'm so self conscious. It makes me so scared there going to run and hide.

• Run and hide? No way! You intended to write queueing ,? LOL

• everyone's vagina looks different, it's just like any other part of the body. not everyone has the same looking hands or chin or legs etc... each vagina is different. yours is perfect the way it is, men don't care what it looks like. penises all look different too. don't judge yourself by what you see in pornos or on the internet, some of those women have had surgery to make their labia look a certain way. don't worry about it, you're perfectly normal.

• ummm... is it from too much sex?

• No I'm a virgin

• Show Older
    • No way it could come from too much sex , impossible. "It" is a dislike, a taboo and comes from education ("Don't touch you there, it's dirty!!") and from too much comparing with Barbie dolls, but then, which man would like Barbie? He got to be as empty headed as Ken!

• that's not true. it can change. and especially from faucet masturbating it makes it look loose and a lot of sex does make you get loose.

• yep mine is pretty similar, from what I've heard we're both normal. remember everyone is different.