Ugliest vagina ever..

I just think mine is terrible, its ugly. Its not smooth looking its saggy looking, like not the big outter lips but everything else just looks... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel so sleazy responding to you, as I'm nearly twice your age. Just had to answer - NO it's not a turnoff...trust me, dudes don't care.

• Why would you feel sleezy. Don't you realize that many of these young girls are very seriously worried about the questions they pose here? You are old enough to have actual experience and knowledge about what they are asking about. Too often they get their answers from some teen age guy that really hasn't a clue what he is talking about.

• Yeah, but picturing and judging the vagina of an underaged girl just feels weird to me. But good call, point taken. (she so wrong isn't she?? Especially dudes that age....it could be upside down and they wouldn't know. lol)

• Absolutly correct. By the way you make my point very well, "could be upside down and they wouldn't know", and those are the guys left to answer the questions if you are feeling too sleazy. What you picture in your own mind is your own private business, no need to feel sleazy.