Was I being rude? (visible erection)

I was staying in a 10 bed mixed dorm at a hostel and set the alarm clock just early enough to get up and check out in time to get my £10 deposit back.

As I woke up I had a big erection and I couldn't make it go away just like that and there were girls walking around in the room. Now, the problem was that I was sleeping at the upper bed and my clothes were in the drawer at the floor. So I had to go down in just my boxers with a very visible erection to get dressed.

I didn't want to loose my deposit and thought, "what the heck, I'll never see these girls again anyways". However, afterward I thought, "was I being rude towards these girls?" What was I supposed to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is one determined erection! Hard to imagine that very shortly after waking and getting your thoughts together that the early morning piss hard on didn't just go away.

If it was true sure the girls would have just laughed at it.

• Sometimes when we haven't ejaculated in 5 days, it is not always just a normal piss hard on, we can wake up and be very horny.

• Horny is a mind set so unless you wake up thinking about gettiny laid instead of getting up, dressed and out to get that deposit back that seems to be tops on your mind, Mr Stiffy should still have gone away