Problem with penis!

hi I am almost 20 and I a a black guy and my dick is 11inches long and 7t o 8 inches in girth. my girls don't want to have sex with me. they say ur dick is big my 2 girls already ran away...plz help me now I'm with an indian girl and I want to have sex with her but I'm afraid if she also runs away...so plz tell me what to do...i desperately want sex..

Most Helpful Girl

• Number one 11' in not the problem you can have sex with a long dick you just can use the whole thing. The problem is going to be the girth, which I do not believe to be 7 to 8 in around. You might think it is by looking at it but I do not believe it. This site is for people with real issues so just on the in case you are telling the truth. You need to find a girl that likes extreme penetrations. There are freaky girls like that, IE...fisting. You need to talk to your girl about it and let her know in advance so that if she want s to leave she can do it now before it gets to the point one night you are right there ready to do it and she gets a big surprise and you wind up with blue balls or having to end it yourself. My man is only 7 1/2 long and about 1 1/2 2 around tops. and that alone hurts me sometimes if I am not really worked up, and be careful of the back wall, he hits mine with his 7 1/2 inches you could really hurt someone if you do not pay attention. I do agree with one person on here though if you are not a shy person you might want to check into the porn industry they make a money and there are women in that industry that can take it cause they have gotten used to it.

• Report

Sorry I meant 3 1/2 to 4 inches around tops

• Report

What do you mean ONLY 7 and a half?

• Report

Hahah this guy is such a f***ing lier. a foot long d*** that is 4inches around? LOL