Problem with penis!

hi I am almost 20 and I a a black guy and my dick is 11inches long and 7t o 8 inches in girth. my girls don't want to have sex with me. they say ur dick is big my 2 girls already ran away...plz help me now I'm with an indian girl and I want to have sex with her but I'm afraid if she also runs away...so plz tell me what to do...i desperately want sex..

Most Helpful Girl

• Number one 11' in not the problem you can have sex with a long dick you just can use the whole thing. The problem is going to be the girth, which I do not believe to be 7 to 8 in around. You might think it is by looking at it but I do not believe it. This site is for people with real issues so just on the in case you are telling the truth. You need to find a girl that likes extreme penetrations. There are freaky girls like that, IE...fisting. You need to talk to your girl about it and let her know in advance so that if she want s to leave she can do it now before it gets to the point one night you are right there ready to do it and she gets a big surprise and you wind up with blue balls or having to end it yourself. My man is only 7 1/2 long and about 1 1/2 2 around tops. and that alone hurts me sometimes if I am not really worked up, and be careful of the back wall, he hits mine with his 7 1/2 inches you could really hurt someone if you do not pay attention. I do agree with one person on here though if you are not a shy person you might want to check into the porn industry they make a money and there are women in that industry that can take it cause they have gotten used to it.

• Sorry I meant 3 1/2 to 4 inches around tops

• What do you mean ONLY 7 and a half?

• Hahah this guy is such a f***ing lier. a foot long d*** that is 4inches around? LOL

What Girls Said 13

• I don't see why you put your race into the question.

But anyway...

I'm pretty sure she'll like that your penis is big. She will be scared. Just go easy on her and do not put all of it in her.

• I agree why bring race into it, off the cuff comments like this should be classed as racist, I don't write in my posts that I'm white, green, yellow or purple.

• Smith2267 I'm pretty sure dude is trolling, but my comment is applicable to any half man/half donkeys out there reading it

• @camilus, you are right. The only thing that can be reliably said about men with large penises is that the whole world notices whenthey get an erection. It really doesn't help get girls, or any of the other things small guys might think.

• That would be painful for her, but if she really loves you and care for your feelings, she won't run away. She may be scared because right now I'm scared lolz but if she's really feeling you, she will go through it for you. Be gentle and not try to put it all in unless she says it's alright, but if she show signs of pain, take it out immediately and let her rest. Reassure her that you will not hurt her and if you do, you would do whatever you can to make her feel better.

Yeah, don't worry about those other boys, I'm sure you're telling the truth because you wouldn't have posted this if it wasn't true.

• Tell her you'll take it easy on her and go slow.

• Easy for you to say.

JK JK ahahah had to say it or else someone else would :) no offence of course

• Shit I would run away too lol. But that's probably the best chance he has got.

• well it might hurt, but pain is good during sex for some girls. if she's a virgin though, itll be way worse. but if she loves you, ether way it won't matter.

• try getting ot know the girl really well first. if she really gets to like you / fall in love. or eat her out reallyyyyyyy well lol pluse one of my friends boyfriend is 13 inch and they have sex all the time.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 12

• First of all get over yourself. If you ACTUALLY have an 11" penis... you're 1 out of the maybe... .0001% of the human male population to have been born with such a problem.

If you're telling the truth then my advice is to find a woman who likes giant penises. They're out there I'm sure.

• I used to have that problem and I couldn't help but get it caught in my zipper all the time so I had a penis reduction. Ahhh, it was the best thing I ever did. Now I stand up straighter, I don't get whiplashed when I run, and the ladies love me. It is amazing what modern medical techniques can accomplish.

• You too?? The same thing happened to me :)

• Why you gotta make fun of someone? He could really be telling the truth here you don't know cause you have not see it.

• I had penis reduction surgery when I was 5. :)

• Don't kid yourself. Your not that big. that girth is impossible.

• You have one of two options if you can't find a woman that will let you put all 11 inches in her...either find one of those cigar guillotines and lose a few inches or start looking for dates at your local petting zoo

• You can't even put 11 inches in.... you hit the cervix at 8 or smaller... lol

• At babycorazon, yep...but the op's claims about girth were just as ridiculous. Over 6 is really rare, over 7, you could join a freakshow.

• Ha Ha Lmao!!!

• fake that sh*t would be sticking out your pants if you got a boner lol

More from Guys
7