Ladies, how does sucking labia morina feels ?

Well they seem to be quite up there to be sucked...can one can achieve the orgasm

Mods can you change it to labia minora

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love you for this!I'll let you know when I find out! Virgin p*ssy here! Never been licked or sucked :(

• Well don't worry, there is always a hungry mouth waiting around the corner for you ma'am

• Show Older
    • ohh thanks for the new info kindakewl77

• No prob, feel it's only nice to share my knowledge!And QA, foreplay is just fun, plus it gets her off quicker; imagine being forced to wait for what you REALLY want. It just builds up the enjoyment for the finally!

What Girls Said 2

• Not going to orgasm from it, but sure love to have them pulled, sucked and licked.

• Menorah? (Jk)Idk. 3 guys been there and never sucked on the lips. Or kissed them. They just open them and go for the clit and they feel neglected and by golly/gee wilakers I'm telling the next guy they need some loving too!

• LOL "golly gee wilakers"

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!