Is seeing a huge bulge in pants equivalent to having a huge penis?

First of all, I'm not saying that I prefer big d***s. I'm just curious about that thing. Sometimes I see guys with a huge bulge when they sit down while others don't have that.

What I see is equivalent to what is really inside there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 12

• you can't really tell with the pants unless he actually has an erection and he is wearing a certain kind of pants. with jeans you can't really tell. with suit pants it may be a bit more obvious but he would probably have to be sitting in a certain position with his legs spread to really tell.

• well I been with my share of guys ,some men are huge some aren't ,but its been my exsprence when you see a big bluge either it is really large or as some guys I know they get excited when they see us , caint help but notice there winkys sticking out all huge asking for some attenion ,lets just hope its not a sock I knew a guy hedid that in high school lol

• So, it's not equivalent? I can never tell?

• they're pants are tighter around that area so it seems larger or they're penises just press into their pants to show their bulge

• Selected as most helpful

No it's not, sometimes my penis is just bigger for w/e reason, so it might cause a bigger bulge for a while. When I'm working out or playing any sport it shrinks big time (prob to protect itself lol) but then if I get a boner later on it might stay semi-hard or a bit less than that, sometimes the balls seem bigger and hang lower too so depending on the pants this can cause the bulge to be bigger as well.

So the short answer is no, the bulge doesn't always mean he's big, it could just be the how the "package" is placed in his pants and shorts and how big his penis is at that moment (for w/e reason, it changes size throughout the day)

• sure but that was more like when I was 13, what I meant was if I got a boner and then it sort of went away but my penis was still kind of big then you might see the bulge in my pants as being big and think I have a big d-ck, but the truth is I just had a boner and it's on it's way to getting smaller

• So you can get boners with no reason at all? I mean if there is no external stimuli i.e. a hot girl in your presence?

• 41d

I have a huge bulge but not a huge member, I am larger than average and am a shower and wear boxers. It hangs down my right leg and you can see it no matter what pants I wear. So if there is a bulge it's there for a reason. Unless of course they're stuffing. Lol

• Most of the time your not even seeing anything but the jean or dress pant fold caused by the position/zipper/button. Not to mention temperature or adrenalin, or anything like that; could effect a guys size. Its also fairly different from flaccid to erect. Some grow a lot, some grow a little, some barely even grow. So no seeing a huge bulge in a guys pants does not = big penis or the equivalent to what's inside there, because pants do add padding and make it look thicker and a bit longer than it really is. Tho, I don't even know why you would ask this question other than you are curious and want a boyfriend with a big d*** and therefor, would be lying about your preference, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned that fact or worded the question the way you did ... just saying.

• Sorry, no. The type of pants you wear can crease or bend in certain ways

• Few reasons, tighter pants and also a penis can grow only a little when erect so they could be that

• Not necessarily. A bulge can made by the position of the penis, the kind of underwear he has on, the kind of pants/shorts he has on. So, just because he has a big bulge does not equal a big penis.

• Might be tight trousers or as you say, a bigger package.

• I hope to never meet a girl like you, ever.

• Damn, kid, don't hate cause the ladies curious. Like you've don't prefer tight vagina or loose floppy ones...

• shallow

• I've met girls like her, nothing wrong with that, and what about guys that go crazy looking at girls boobs, it's kind of the same thing, some girls are package watchers...

• Show Older
  • Nope

• Depends on the bulge. Many women mistake the "pop tent" effect of some pants and shorts where it pops up by the zipper. That has nothing to do with the penis.

The only accurate bulge is if he is sitting down and you see it going down one leg. Or if he is wearing skinny jeans (which are fing gross on guys) and there is an outline down one leg.

• As guys have said, if he is half hard it can be deceptive. But if my pants are "bulgier" than others, he'll usually wind up down my left pant leg more than just a solid unit of "bulge." That's also gonna be a boxer or commando style. If he is a briefs guy it would bulge more if he tucks it in front underwear model sytle (which most guys dont, its gay) . But I suppose if he's his a horse, it will just be obvious.

• So, if I can see a bulge going down one leg, that means he is big? Is there any relation between what I see and what's really in there?

• The only representative buldge is if you can see the outline of him going down one leg. Other than that it is more of an effect of the clothes being worn than the actual junk... Only one way to find out, right?

• Show Older
  • Not necessarily.. a guy can have a large flaccid penis and it doesn't grow much when erect and vice versa.. so don't assume much about that. Just trying to look out for you :)

• Not many people have showers.

• They do get big when you get an erection, yes.

• If you are in hs or college, they pretty much can happen for no apparent reason. They really happen because they are very relaxed, just like boners when you sleep.

• Guys can get boners for no reason at all.

• I'm really curious about that.

• Show Older