Does anyone know how to give a guy a boner in class for fun?

A couple of people in my class (including me) were playing around and this one girl gave this one guy a boner I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to give him a boner?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The easiest way I know is to wear a short skirt to school and make sure you show as much legs as what you can get away with to what ever guy you want to give the boner to. Try to catch him looking but when you do don't change your position but look away and try to catch him again. I'm sure he'll be hard by then. Or stand closer to him than usual and touch his body with like your hips for a few moments off and on and then move back and watch for a bulge to appear. lol! Leaning back when you have a tight tank on if you have nice boobs will surely get him going too as well as bending forward to show your cleavage. Once you give the boner stop paying attention to that guy as if you don't hardly know he exists. ha! Once you get the idea it'll become a habit.

What Guys Said 6

• 10d

This always gave me a boner in school. Girls who wore tights or pantyhose without panties. I could always tell because there were no panty lines. Whether a girl wore a dress, skirt or even tight pants…I could tell and I'd have a problem for a long time. I remember one girl sitting next to me who had an itch on her hip and she scratched it by hiking up her skirt and she didn't know I saw her. I saw her whole leg in nude sheer to waist pantyhose up to her hip. I couldn't concentrate the rest of the day thinking about and even now it brings back memories. I had a girl in college flirt with me by sitting across the hall from me on a break. She had on a long skirt and black tights, but she sat so I could see right her skirt and saw everything. I know she knew it and I almost couldn't get up for the problem she caused me.

• It is pretty easy for guys to get boner in this age. 1. You can wear revealing outfits. Make your boobs stand out. 2. Talk about sexual topics.3. Make sexual pose, like smooching or a naughty look.4. Stand very close to him. Or get close to him to whisper.5. Accidentally brush pass him.6. Pass him something and touch his hands.Do not overdo this, as it may send the wrong signals. And I feel sorry for the poor guy! :-)So sad we guys are so easily swayed by our hormones. :-(

• revealing clothing, sexual puns (i,e, my pants are vibrating "referring to your phone getting a text or call")guys our age, get them easily, though we try to hold it back, cause its embarrassing, it winds up doing it anyway, since it does have "a mind of its own"

• anything revealing boobs and feeling up nd down nd sex talk

• Run your hand up and down his thigh. You can work your way to his crotch but I suggest you start of slow and tease his thigh. Just pick your seats carefully. Start brushing up against him early on and just make it a flirting game.

• Dress revealingly, wear a skirt, drop a pencil in front of him and bend over to pick it up. Sit across from him and part your legs a bit. Brush up against his crotch as you walk by him, make it look like an accident. If you wear something that shows cleavage then bend over to tie your shoe where he has a clear view. If you're sitting next to him, then strike up a conversation, make a joke, then as you chuckle at it, lean towards him and put your hand on his leg. It's really not that difficult. Younger guys, especially guys under 20 can get an erection if the wind blows the right way. Just use your imagination.

• 7d

I like the way to think

• Well that's a bit of an exaggeration, the point is that guys that age are very easily aroused. All it takes is something brushing up against them in the right way even for only a few seconds.

• Haha ... if the wind blows the right way ... wow

What Girls Said 5

• okay this has worked every single time. wear a short knitted dress and a pair of silky tan tights and occasionaly touch your thigh and the fabric will just ripple across your body. I have never seen guys in such testicular frustration! XD

• you crazy girl.why would you want to embarrass a guy in the middle of class?be careful what you do, he way not sit next to you again!

• Don't wear a bra and let him look down your shirt. Then accidently rub his crotch. I love feeling their boners lol.

• Make sure he's holding the popcorn. Then anybody around will see you reaching over all the time and will quit noticing what going on with you two. If you were sitting on the right of him, then with your left hand make sure it's on his thighs as you take popcorn with your right hand, etc. Or if you're on the left of him, make sure your right hand is there instead but don't be moving it around at first. Then gradually move your hand closer to your target until you can feel it good and start a gradual squeeze but increasing the pressure until you have his di*k as hard as possible. haha! You can keep this up as long as you want as you keep taking popcorn with the other hand. lol. You can massage is slightly as you squeeze and also press down with your fingers in his balls some time. Eventually, if you want you can easily make him come in his pants which I've done with my boyfriend several++ times. haha. Is all you have to do is keep up the squeezing action until you feel it spasming but don't let up until he starts getting soft. Then you can concentrate more on the movie and the popcorn. haha. What's funny is that he can't say much nor complain or even move around nor talk. lol. Funnnnn. haha.

• probably massage his crotch . throw your jacket over it first. maybe ask him to hold it for you, if you wanna be sneaky