Does anyone know how to give a guy a boner in class for fun?

A couple of people in my class (including me) were playing around and this one girl gave this one guy a boner I was wondering if anyone had any tips... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The easiest way I know is to wear a short skirt to school and make sure you show as much legs as what you can get away with to what ever guy you want to give the boner to. Try to catch him looking but when you do don't change your position but look away and try to catch him again. I'm sure he'll be hard by then. Or stand closer to him than usual and touch his body with like your hips for a few moments off and on and then move back and watch for a bulge to appear. lol! Leaning back when you have a tight tank on if you have nice boobs will surely get him going too as well as bending forward to show your cleavage. Once you give the boner stop paying attention to that guy as if you don't hardly know he exists. ha! Once you get the idea it'll become a habit.