• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, the first time you gave a blow job

The first time you gave a blow job, how did you know what to do? The first time you gave a blow job, did he cum? The first time you gave a blow... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The first time you gave a blow job, how did you know what to do? - I was totally clueless, treat it like it was ice cream or a lollipop.. The first time you gave a blow job, did he cum? - Yes.The first time you gave a blow job, did you spit or swallow? - SwallowWhy did you give a blow job, the first time you gave one? - He was my first and FWB currently at the time. Do you like giving blow jobs? - Yes I do.. It's quite a power play to hold all the control, with skill and technique, you are totally in charge. I know he wants that I can give when and how I want to give it.do you like swallowing? - Yes, that's your reward at the end.

• Love the Ninja

• Ninja = Pwnage

What Guys Said 3

• these answers are a huge turn on, lol

• These are awesome answers :)

• It's good you're doing your homework. A really great blowjob is better than even the best sex, but a bad BJ is the most disappointing and frustrating experience.Deepthroating is more about the visual than the feeling for us, which is probably why the movies make such a big deal about it. If anything it reduces the intensity of the feeling because your tongue isn't able to tickle the head. So do it right at the start whe we're watching you more than feeling you, and when we're maybe not yet full size, but beyond that don't get too hung up on doing it and making yourself uncomfortable or choking (which is a turn off).The best feeling is achieved by using your hands gripped tightly around the shaft and bobbing in unison with your mouth, so that your mouth is working the top inch or two, where all the nerve endings are and your hands are doing the rest. Just make sure you lick the shaft all over and your palms first. Friction is no fun.When he cums, if you swallow, that intensifies the feeling several times over because how good it feels is directly related to how forcefully it comes out, and if you're swallowing at the same time it increases the force beyond anything natural and makes it a truly unmatched feeling.That said, if you can't handle or get used to the taste, if you get him there as per the above method, he won't be complaining that you didn't swallow.

What Girls Said 9

• Haha, okay it sounds totally dumb but I got my first tips from Cosmo and from talking to my best friend who had already done it. I actually swallowed since it totally caught me by surprise and I got super flustered. As for the taste of it, like, It didn't taste bad, I remember it was really warm, like I didn't think about that part, but also pretty thick-ish and salty-ish, too, more or less. And yes I do like giving them now :o)

• I actually got a few tips when I skimmed random posts on my Tumblr dashboard... Other than that, it sort of came naturally for me. Don't use teeth. Try to deepthroat it, but if you can't, use your hand to give that deepthroating effect. I feel like making my left hand into a fist and pressing my thumb helps me somehow. Don't be a vacuum cleaner. Pay attention and lick the frenulum, a sensitive spot under the head. But the tip's kind of sensitive so don't go too crazy either. He'll specify what he likes. Most likely, the guy will tell you what he likes before or during the act. I swallowed... It's sort of convenient because then you don't make a mess, and he does find it sexy. It's already in your mouth, so might as well. I hear it ranges from a bitter, salty taste to a sweeter taste that usually occurs when he eats fruit. Have him eat fruit. Pineapple especially. They're not my favorite thing in the world sometimes, but I like giving them to my boyfriend because I love him.

• The first time you gave a blow job, how did you know what to do?I have read articles about itThe first time you gave a blow job, did he cum?Yes in my mouthThe first time you gave a blow job, did you spit or swallow?I swallowedWhy did you give a blow job, the first time you gave one?Cause my partner wanted to do itDo you like giving blow jobs?Yesdo you like swallowing?if the taste is ok

• I read a lot of dirty romantic stories before attempting my first blow job and apparently I studied up for it pretty well. :) When he was close to cumming, I finished him off with my hand because guys will generally NOT kiss you if their spunk was in your mouth even for a split second. I tried licking it once afterward and it was pretty bitter so I'm not a huge fan of it. I like it, just because I can see the guy going crazy even if he's making sounds or not, the tightening of his fist on my shoulder or hair and facial expressions are so HOT!

• The first time I gave a blow job, I was nervous. I had no idea what I was doing. The guy sort of guided me through it and I got the hang of it. Yes he did cum, in my mouth. I swallowed. I was dating a guy and I was curious. So I went down on him. I do enjoy giving blowjobs. I do like to swallow and I always do.

• I just started licking and kissing it. It came naturally no pun intended. He said I was doing great, had no idea it was my first. He didn't want to come so he made me stop but he was enjoying it.I would have probably swallowed. I loved it, it was fun, and I was always scared I wouldn't know how but it was great.

• I just started liking it & kissing it & when I got comfortable I'd take him in my mouth completely. I didn't really know what to do, I just went with what I felt like.He came in like 10 minutes or so and I swallowed it. I gave him one because I wanted to & he didn't pressure me at all, I sort of surprised him with it. Yes I like giving them a lot & I love swallowing.

• I didn't really know what to do but after youve been doing it for a minute or two you pick up on what he likes and what to avoid. Yes he came the first time. I swallowed.i gave it to my first serious boyfriend after about 7 months of dating. Giving blowjobs is okay. It can be uncomfortable so I don't do a lot of them very often, maybe one or 2 a month. And I prefer to swallow. Its a lot cleaner that going to spit it out somewhere or just a normal handjob.