Why do guys like it when girls don't wear underwear?

when girls don't wear underwear? i don't get it... what's sexy about that?i guess if I had a good explanation as to why I could perhaps do it... ha!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well one often sees a momentary flash of panties. It would be nicer to see a momentary flash vulva.

What Guys Said 13

• Because I can get a glimpse of her p**** when she crosses or uncrosses her legs.

• less fabric between my penis and your p**** to be blunt about it. Other than that its hot to know that all you have to do is remove an article of clothing to see the "promise land"

• EASY ACCESS..

• i think the thing that is hot about it, is that it shows you are more risky. Its not the actually act of it that is a turn on, but what it makes me think of, and past, to what you might be like.

• well considering that ur into that stuff good for you there's a plus there, id say its just kinky and it probly makes you feel good?! maybe plus its always cool to flash a guy whenever possible that's cool too

• I personally like women who wear thongs lol - I find no perfect explanation as to why one guy versus another prefers women who don't wear underwear.It's something sexy to remove if nothing else.So to recap: I don't particularly find it sexy. :)

• well, there are chances that a guy will get a look at something...and it usually means that the girl is horny and wants something

• I only think it's really sexy if the girl has a short skirt on.

• It's one less obstacle to uncovering your vagina. Vaginae are sexy, so having it as close to its natural state - bare - is preferred.

• Vaginae?

• Show Older
    • According to dictionaty.com, both vaginas and vaginae are correct.

• As vaginae are located iside the female body I think the entire word was a mistake. I think vulva was what you meant.

• I'm amazed you even need an explanation.

• Don't group all guys into this category. Personally, I like sexy underwear and would prefer my girlfriend wearing it rather than none at all.

• I don't find it sexy. I think girls underwear is sexy.

• it doesn't turn me on...maybe it's a generational thing.Oh, I assume you're talking about panties/thongs. If you are talking about bras...well, let's just say most girls can't get away with the no bra look.

What Girls Said 2

• I asked my best guy friend this once and he told me that he doesn't find it all that hot unless he's hanging out with the girl and she's in a skirt -- basically, easy access is what turns them on about it. ...I also heard one of my guy friends talking about how difficult bras can be and how he usually just tells the chick to take it off instead of fussing with it which I found hilarious. It's a bra, not a maximum security prison cell.

• My guy likes it becuase there is less between him and my vagina.I don't care if guys think it's sexy or not, I do it because it is comfy. My ex talked me into trying it for a week to see what I thought and I have hated underpants ever since.