Girls, what age did your give your first blow job

Girls, what age did you give your first blow job?What age did you first swallow?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've never had a Blow Job before. :(

• dude I feel 4 u. when you do ull feel like your on top on the world lol

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 13

• 22 and yes I swallowed

• 14, never swallowed yet :)

• I was 17 and I didn't swallow. He came on my breasts, instead.

• 16 and I didn't swallow cause I gave him a bj to get hard and then we had sex , I swallowed for the first time a few months later

• I was 16 and I swallowed that same night!

• dont remeber I was like about 15 maybe 16 I don't know somewhere around there... I swallowed at the age of 16 because I wanted to try it:D

• I never wanted to try it, glad someone did lol!

• lol you don't have to try it not everyone has most of my friends haven't I'm the hoe ofour group lol XD

• I was 15 when I gave my first blow job and I swallowed.

• 15

• 20...didn't swallow I only gave it to one guy

• 17, haven't swallowed yetbut I'm still the same age haha

• 16 and I always made him tell me wen he was about to finish so I could stop and come on my chest or his hand, until I was 20 this a**hole came in mouth I spit I didn't like it

• that's just not cool. you should have bit down hard on his d*** to teach him a lesson.

• haha good idea

• 20 and I still haven't swallowed. I can't take it, blech! But I enjoy sucking and I'm pretty good at it ;)

• 14 and I swallowed!