• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do you get turned on more from a woman getting dressed, or undressed

This is kind of an odd question because normally you would think it' would be getting undressed...but I happen to find it sexier when she's getting... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hmm actually I think you're right when I'm putting my clothes on in front of my boyfriend I do feel more sensual because I can feel his eyes on me and its like a lust type feel instead of an animalistic ripping off of clothing and honestly when the clothes are commingle off I think if I saw it id think I kinda look strange because its usually fast and pants get stuck on a foot or something so I'm hopping about looking like a fool lol and if I'm getting dressed in front of him I usually go slower than normal so he gets long views and it's much more graceful. That was long lol sorry

• I was looking for a long description.

• well then you are welcome sir.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 4

• Actually, I've noticed that a lot of guys watch you get dressed. I feel sexy putting on my guy's t-shirt or boxers after we've been naked together ;)

• Undressing. Duh, I look good naked.

• Doubt it ;)

• Show Older
    • I am god.

• Prove it

• i think the guy should get more turned on by girls getting undressed because some girls move a lot when getting undressed and they get to see more longer then putting clothes on but that's my opinion and a lot of guys said they would rather see me undress than get dresses...

What Guys Said 5