What does it feel like to get hit in the balls?

im curious what it feels like to get hit in the balls, so guys, would you rather get hit there or break your arm from a pain comparison?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, it's BAD but not THAT bad. The closest thing I could think of is getting punch extremely hard in the stomach.

• However, I've never broken anything so I can't compaire the two. But I think breaking a bone as big as that would hurt more.

What Guys Said 8

• It's not that bad - I mean, it's pretty painful at first, but the pain goes away quite quickly. If you watch boxing, the "low blow" is not uncommon, and the fight usually continues after just a minute or two. I've never broken my arm, but I've torn ligaments before, and that's a *lot* worse than being punched/kicked in the nuts.

• Ur pulse rises, your legs give out, your stomach has this sinking feeling, almost gasping for air, and your balls just feel like someone took a brick and smashed the f*** out of your fingers but that pain on your balls.

• nothing quite describes it. certainly not something a girl would understand. usually just stuns you and knocks the wind out of you. but if she knows what she is doing and gets you really good. jeez, for a couple minutes you just want to die or something. message if you want for a detail. not out here.

• my response to your question is "WTF?" =D

Neither hit nor brake my arm..damn...you freak =D

• depends how hard you'd be hitting me in the balls vs. breaking my arm. when you get knocked in the nuts it's not so much it hurts the balls themselves and more the pain and burning that shoots all up in your stomach and sh*t. it freaking KILLS

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 0